Thursday, March 28, 2013

Squeakair Birthday Balls Medium Colors Air squeaker balls

KONG Air Dog Squeakair Birthday Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Colors Vary (Pack of 3)
KONG Air Dog Squeakair Birthday Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Colors Vary (Pack of 3) Read more...

  • Combines two canine favorites; the squeaker toy and the tennis ball
  • Measures 2-1/4 inches in diameter
  • Recommended for medium breeds
  • Made in the USA from durable, high-quality tennis-ball material
  • Hidden squeaker; felt covering won't abrade dogs' teeth

  • GREAT BALLS! My 4 year old pup loves these balls. They are SQUEAKIE and loads of fun to play fetch with. I tired out before the dog! I'm getting more for my friends who have dogs. GREAT PRICE and free shipping. Its a win win! You won't be sorry.
    Air squeaker balls Products shipped quickly and my working dog loves them. The squeak will break eventually if you have a large or strong bite dog. Would recommend buying a good amount of these.
    Kong Squeakair birthday balls My pup liked these but since he is such an agressive chewer it didn't take long for him to start ripping fuzzy coating off. If you have a dog that likes to retrieve these would be good for that.
    Not very durable.. My dog had these torn to shreds within an hour of having them.was pretty disappointed with this KONG product as most KONG products seem to be quite durable. These however not so much.
    Great Balls! The Kong balls were good toys for my dog. The quality was the same as if buying them in a store.
    Okay but doesn't last long Not sure if there are different qualities of tennis balls but these definitely does not last as long as others that I have tried. My dog would right off the outer covering in 2 to 3 pulls on it. It usually takes him much longer on regular tennis balls and other squeaky tennis balls I have had. I used to be a huge fan of kong but it almost seems like their products don't last at all now.
    These are fine But they were larger than the others I bought. Still a little too big for our puppies. I'm sure they'll grow into them though.
    My dogs LOVE theae!! Awwsome play toy my dogs totally love them. One of my dogs has one in his mouth at all times.They eventually wear out esp if they play with it nonstop. If you have a really aggressive chewer they may tear these up quickly. But they are a great play top. They also have it in a bone shaped product.Very reasonably priced as they have squeakers in them.
    My guy loves these! My little guy loves these and they stand up well for him. However if your dog is a hard player these may not do as well my friends lab tore these apart.
    My cocker spaniels love these inexpensive squeaky Kong balls!! My dogs are a year old and love tennis balls. They particularly love Kong squeaky tennis balls because they like to squeak them at one another.We use these balls inside the house and my guys love them. They're a little tiny bit smaller than a regular tennis ball.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • KONG Air Dog Squeakair Tennis Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow, 3/pack Great toy for extra small breeds If you have a tiny dog with a tiny mouth this is the perfect toy for your pet. It makes them feel like a big dog with a tennis ball. I have a toy poodle and her little mouth could not get a hold of a tennis ...Read the full

    • KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls, Large Dog Toy, 2-Pack Nice! Two toys in one. I guess I will start with the fact that I have a German Shepherd who likes to chew on things be it my shoes slippers or dog toys with squeakers. Needles to say once he gets a hold of it it is destroyed. These Squeaker ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Squeakin' Eggs Plush Dog Toys, 3-Pack My girls LOVE these!!! I do not usually review items that I have purchased but this is an exception. My girls LOVE these toys. They are just squeeky enough but do not have a ton of stuffing surrounding them that entice them to shred the toy so they actually last for ...Read the full

    • KONG Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow Too easy to destroy Our beagle really liked this toy. But within 20 minutes of her playing with it we could see that it wouldn't last long. The rope is made of some kind of nylon or plastic that was too easy to chew through. After a few more play sessions we had ...Read the full

    • KONG Squiggles Small Dog Toy (Colors vary) My dogs love this toy! I bought four toys for my dogs with the 4for3 promotion. Two of the small squiggles and two other kong toys. By far these toys were my pups favorites right out of the package! The small is the perfect size for my 12lb ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment