Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nylabone Wishbone Original Flavor Regular Best chew toy for my dog

Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Chew Toy, Original Flavor, Regular
Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Chew Toy, Original Flavor, Regular Read more...

  • Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque & tartar build-up.
  • Designed for powerful chewers.
  • Made in the USA!

  • Not for large dogs My golden mix is 75 pounds and she started tearing off bigger pieces than I thought were healthy for her to digest within the first 15 minutes. And the label wolf is misleading because once you actually get the product the package tells it's not for dogs as big as mine. I was disappointed since so many people said this worked for their large dogs.
    Dura Chew Wishbone My dog boxer really likes the wishbone shape making it easy for him to hold it while chewing on it. I have had it about 2 months now and its still going strong and keeps my dog occupied.
    A Classic Toy From Nylabone That's Still A Huge Hit! Our six year old 92 pound Old English Bulldog Harley and his partner in crime our 6 month old puppy Elvis of the same breed are the certified kings when it comes to destroying even the toughest toys.A long time fan of Nylabone products they design toys with the dog in mind and not humans.Nylabone has been producing some of the finest most durable dog toys here in the United States for over 50 years.That said the Classic Wish bone has been a staple in this house for years. Our dogs just never tire of it.Our oldest Bulldog Harley is finicky about toys and loses interest after a few minutes but he'll keep this chew bone in his mouth for hours even walking around the house with it or holding it in his mouth while he haul his near 100 pound behind into bed.Elvis our 6 month old Godzilla chewer can't leave these alone either and can inflict some serious damage in record time.Nylabone is an excellent alternative to Rawhide which is processed with Formaldehyde and is fundamentally unhealthy and dangerous for dogs. we stopped using rawhide toys years ago.Like most all Nylabone products these toys not only provide hours fun and hold up to even the most aggressive hardcore chewers they clean their teeth of tarter and plaque and help keep them healthy and white.
    Great item for 6mth old puppy I have a 6 month old puppy a mix between a black retriever basically a golden retriever but completely black and a Labrador.I bought this item together with a small chewbone amazon item
    Best chew toy for my dog I have a litte fifteen pound rat terrier cross who is the most aggressive chewer I have ever seen. All the NylaBone products have worked for him but this is the one I'm sticking with. It's the shape that makes it so idealhe can get a paw in between two of the forks and hold it upright and really go to town on it. It's wolf size so it lasts him about four months and it saves the furniture. I hope it will always be in stock.
    Sturdy durable solid but mostly ignored I've been searching for something our two new puppies to chew that didn't include furniture or shoes but this Nylabone wishbone isn't it. They carried it around for a few seconds before dropping it in favor of spare pieces of wood plastic bags socks metal measuring cupspretty much anything else. We're not out that much moneyat least compared to the kitchen nook chairsbut I would recommend trying a less expensive product by the manufacturer first. If your dog takes a liking to it it *will* last.
    Wonderful Love this toy! I have moderately aggressive chewers golden/lab/setter mix and golden/Pyrenees mix and they both will chew on this for ever.
    A Little Too Robust For My Cavalier I bought this item based on the positive reviews. In an attempt to get my King Charles to bite other things besides our flipflops I thought the Nylabone Wishbone was a good match.I first noticed this toy's hard as a rock. It literally feels like a hard plastic toy that doesn't bend or flex. My King Charles cant make a dent in it. I get him to play with it but after a few minutes of not being able to get his teeth into it he drops it and moves on to squishier things. The shape is good and he can maneuver it in his arms as other reviewers have noted.
    I wish this bone had pleased My nyla bone sits forlornly in a corner unable to intrique either my beagle a ferocious chewer or my chihuahua mix. There was some brief chewing interest but it was short lived. I had higher hopes based on the other reviews I guess my dogs are the exception.
    Wolf size is only for up to 35lbsbeware! I ordered this Wolf sized wishbone for my 70lb labrador. It's TINY. The package does indeed say wolf size but it also says for dogs up to 35lbs. Most other Nylabone wolf size bones are for LARGE dogs. For the price of this item it's not even worth the trouble to return it. I am just going to throw it out. Disappointed that the product information is misleading.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy Great Puppy Toy My 3 1/2 monthold Welsh Corgi is teething and is in constant need of something to chew on. He prefers ice cubes as a matter of fact which gets a little complicated if I don't want to take him outside every ten minutes. I ...Read the full

    • Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular, for Medium Dogs Doxies favorite We have six assorted sized dachshunds all heavy chewers. This is the favorite toy/treat of all six. Even though there are always more than enough bones to go around they always want the bone another dog has. They will patiently watch each other and ...Read the full

    • KONG Classic Kong Dog Toy, Large, Red Proved me wrong I was hesitant to buy a Kong because it doesn't look like it would be much fun for a dog. I saw it at the pet store and it smelled strongly of rubber. I bought it anyway because of the glowing reviews here and other ...Read the full

    • Nylabone Durable Dental Dinosaur Chew Toy (Dinosaur Varies) DO NOT BUY WARNING!!!!  
    • Nylabone Dura Chew Plus Bone, Chicken Flavor, Wolf A Must Have These multitextured Nylabones are one of the alltime favorites for my dogs. There are certain types including the DoubleAction Chew variety that have a tendency for big chunks to break off and potentially cause an internal ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment