Friday, March 8, 2013

JW Pet Company Ruffians Turtle toy is smaller than dimensions indicate

JW Pet Company Ruffians Turtle Dog Toy, Small (Colors Vary)
JW Pet Company Ruffians Turtle Dog Toy, Small (Colors Vary) Read more...

  • Unique shape
  • Suitable for small breeds and puppies
  • Squeaky chew toy
  • Rough, tough, squeaky and bouncy dog toy
  • Bouncy fetch toy

  • The squeaker lasts 1 week My jack russell terrier loves this toy. The squeaker lasted only 1 week. But still he loves it. The squeaker is a bad design. It cracked up and fell into the toy itself. Hope JW will improve it.
    Cute but didn't last long! When I got this in the mail it was a very cute little toy and my dog loved to chew on itfor the whole 20 minutes that it lasted. The first thing she did was turn the little tail into a nub and then she chewed through the neck and actually separated the head from the rest of the body. It was nice while it lasted but I was expecting a bit more from a toy that is called ruffians.
    my mistake I bought this to replace the 'fish' that my dog loved and we lost in the woods. I was excited about the 'turtle'. When it arrived it is tiny! My mistake as it clearly states it is for small dog. My 70# lab does love it still. I wish the 'turtle' came in a size for a large dog. Overall it is a sturdy toy my dog can break any squeaker but he does not destroy these very strong/sturdy.
    JW turtle dog toy i have an english bulldog and he loved the toy but within ten minutes he had the squeaker out of the toy. since then he has been chewing on it profusely and really likes to play fetch with it. the exterior is fairly tough and hasnt been punctured by teeth yet like the jw balls do.
    Great toy for a small dog! Great toy for a small dog especially those who love to chew! It does make have a squeaker in it but b/c of how sturdy the material is it is kind of hard for the puppy to squeeze it enough to make the noise.
    toy is smaller than dimensions indicate While I'm sure the product itself is fine the dimensions are inaccurate. The toy is at best 4 long not 5' and when you have slightly larger dogs than can destroy a smaller toy that inch matters. Hopefully it will last longer than a week.
    Great dog Toy I bought this exact same turtle dog toy when my dog was a puppy 4 years ago. She absolutely loved it. She wouldn't go anywhere without it. We moved a few times since and we managed to lose it so you can imagine how sad my dog was! When I found it on here I was so excited. I actually ordered it to give to her for Christmas but she ran over to the box when it came like she knew what it was!!! As soon as I opened it she grabbed it out like it was her long lost friend. The reason I love this toy is because the squeak wasn't a highpitched annoying sqeak but a more muffled one. I am sad to say though when she took it out of the box it did not sqeak. Disappointing really. She still loves it more than anything though! I am going to order a few more for backup and hopefully they aren't broken. She loves toys that sqeak! I highly recommend this toy.
    Fun toy lasted 3 days We ordered the turtle other cuz and chicken at the same time. Our dog a voracious chewer loves these toys. The rubber is strong and resistant but allows her to get a real chew feeling. However Rosie excels at chewing off any appendage on her toys and immediately got the little feet off then on the third day managed to decapitate the turtle. She likes the remaining ball but she liked it more when it was a more odd shape. For $5 I'm ok that it didn't last too long but I'm not likely to order the turtle again.
    My boston terrier loves this toy It's smaller than I expected but my boston terrier doesn't mind. He's discarded his favorite toys and now brings me this to play fetch. He can't get enough of it!Delivery from Pawtastic Pet Supplies was quick and free. Can't beat that.Update six weeks later the bouncy turtle is still going strong. This toy is holding up better than previous rubber toys and my dog still loves it. It's his favorite toy to chase and chew on.Update March 19 2010. The turtle is still around and is still my dog's favorite toy.
    Read more...





    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment