Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Very good for teething pups

Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy
Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy Read more...

  • The dental nubs help clean teeth and reduce tartar
  • These durable interlocking rings are for powerful puppy chewers.
  • Textured design satisfies a puppy?s natural urge to chew.

  • Disappointed I thought this was a really neat puppy toy but it broke after about 3 weeks. The yellow ring separated into 2 pieces. It was obvious that it is how the product was originally assembled.
    Great for my 7month nibbler I was very curious when I purchased this because Brody is very picky when it comes to chew toys. This is probably the hardest toy that he has so I wasn't sure he was going to enjoy it. Low and behold he loves this thing! From time to time I hear him playing and I glance over and see him laying on his back nibbling on this toy and having a grand old time! Again it is a hard chew toy so I would not recommend playing a tug of war type game as it is probably not good for their teeth.
    Lasted 12 minutes This product lasted 12 minutes with my Cavalier puppy! I read the instructions carefully and so I watched her closely while she enjoyed chewing it. After about 1012 minutes I took a look at it and enough of the product was destroyed to have to throw it away according to the manufacturer's instructions.A major waste of money.
    Looks Good WellMade But My Dog Isn't Interested The teething rings chew toy looks good and is made well. However my puppy hasn't shown any interest in it in the couple of months she's had it. I don't know if she doesn't like chewing the hard plastic or what might be the problem.
    Very good for teething pups Brownie still loves this teething toy but more for playing fetch than for chewing lol. It is very durable no dents or anything.
    Good quality Our dogs love this toy and fight over it all the time. It's perfect for our newly teething puppy. Our older 2 year old dog 18 lbs loves it too but she is able to put her teeth marks in it so we put it up while we are gone. The rings make a clanking noise while the dogs are running with it in their mouths. Perfect for us because it's not annoying like some squeekers but at least it keeps them interested.
    Great longlasting toy! My dogs love to hold the nylabone keys between their paws and chew chew chew. My only problem with them was that they wore away to nothing very quickly with the dogs chewing them off the key ring part and breaking up the keys into smaller pieces. I had never seen this nylabone product in the stores and thought I'd try it out. They can still hold it steady in their paws but it's made of a harder material which seems to last and last! I got it weeks ago and it's still intact. They really like it and I would highly recommend it as a great chew toy. By the way my dogs are adult moderate chewers. This thing still entertains them daily.
    Great Toy!!
    ALMOST NEEDED AN EMERGENCY VET AVOID TOY AT ALL COSTS DO NOT BUY! I bought this toy for my 7 month old 14 lb chihuahua/shih tzu mix. At first he didn't like it at all but then warmed up to it and began playing with it quite a bit. The toy withstood his intense chewing which was great. While playing with the rings a few days later the blue ring with the point on it got lodged around his bottom jaw behind his back molar teeth with the blue point stabbing his tongue. He immediately began screaming and crying and throwing himself around in an attempt to pull or shake of this horrible toy.
    Love them! We bought two of these for our fast growing puppies. They LOVE them! I originally bought one and went back an ordered another two for two dogs ya know. Bottom line great teetherthey stay from furniture shoes etc.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Pet Stages Soft Toss Ring pups love it My pups love this to fetch play tug a war with each other and just teeth on. Some of the pieces around the sides make a crinkling sound so it always is effective to distract them if they are chewing on something they shouldn't. ...Read the full

    • Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick Fantastic Puppy Toy! This toy is a fantastic toy for puppies. It's meant for teething puppies to cool their sore gums but it also has appeal for puppies who are no longer teething. The crinkling edges ribbons and knotted ties have a lot of appeal. Beware ...Read the full

    • Nylabone Puppy Teething Pacifier Chew Toy, Extra-Small for Puppies up to 15lbs Puppy Loves It! This is a great toy! My 3 1/2 mo. old Welsh Corgi puppy loves it along with several other nylabone products. Unlike some of the other toys out there it's holding together well and gives him hours literally! of chewing ...Read the full

    • Nylabone Puppy Chew Toy Starter Kit My dog choked on the Edible Bone Warning to other dog owners the edible Nylabones are extremely dangerous for dogs with a big & greedy appetite. My dog swallowed it whole within 30 seconds of giving it to her and choked on it. She was fully unconscious before I ...Read the full

    • Kong Small Puppy Toy Perfect Chew Toy! We recently adopted 3 wonderful adorable pups 2 of whom are still in their chewing stage. Based on the recommendation of friends we decided to give the Kong a try and it's awesome!Kongs are made to be extremely strong so they don't fall apart ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment