Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dog Stages Cool Teething Stick Puppy Teething Stick

Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick
Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick Read more...

  • Fabric shell is crunchy and fun when frozen
  • Can be frozen to soothe tender gums
  • Mold resistant filling is perfect for freezing and washing

  • Perfection! Our puppy is going on 4 months old and he's recently decided he loves to chew on ice and bottles of water that we've frozen.
    Awful When I received this item it was not what I expected. The toy was small cheap and it tore on me within a week.
    Awesome Chew Toy for Teething Puppy I have a 9 week old small puppy who just began teething and attempts to chew on everything. This is his preferred toy especially after we've left it in the freezer to get it nice and cool. He literally plays with it for hours. It's durable and the the crunchy noises are great for him without being annoying to us.
    Loved it but ate the ribbons This was one of my puppy's favorite toys. After about a week though the ribbons are all but gone and she was choking on part of a ribbon and then swallowed it. I cut the remaining frayed ribbons off. I still like the toy just suggest the ribbons should be made of something more puppy proof.
    Teething stick Dog doesn't seem interested in it perhaps if it were larger. Like the fact that it makes a noise doesn't seem to stay frozen long.
    Puppy Teething Stick A GREAT item for the teething puppy and she likes it even when it's not frozen! But the ability to freeze this and use it as a soothing chew for the teething pup is wonderful.
    Very poor quality fabric! I purchased this toy for my grandpuppy because he loves squeakers. Within two days he had successfully begun shredding the fabric covering to get to the squeakers. He is a 4 mo. mini Schnauzer and only about 7 lb. He has several other fabric squeak toys that have held up very well but I had to throw this one out right away to prevent him from chocking on the broken parts.
    cool teething? I never put this into the freezer to get cool for my puppy. Maybe that's why she doesn't have much interest in it. Without the cooling effect this toy is definitely overlooked by both dogs. But I will try the cooling effect and rereview.
    SoSo as a Teething Toy but my Dog Loves It Funny that Amazon had this as a 'recommended toy' for me. I already own it!Bought this for my dog when he was teething about a year and a half ago. You're supposed to be able to soak it in water and freeze it but I found that to be a waste of time. The material is sort of water proof and the little bit that does soak up water well enough to freeze thaws almost immediately minute or two. My dog much preferred ice cubes over this toy while he was teething.That said I still gave it five stars because it is without a doubt one of his favorite toys and it has great lasting power. We use it to play fetch in the house tug of war and sometimes he just chews and shakes it it makes that 'crinkly noise' that some dogs love. Nothing has fallen off it and it hasn't required any repairs from me even after multiple machine washings it's well constructed IMO. I have a picture of him and this toy somewhere on my home pc will add it to the customer images section later .
    Not a total waste for a crinkle toy The toy looks as pictured and the quality appears to be good enough to hold up through lots of chewing. Parts of the toy crinkle which distracts my 9 week old for about 60 seconds. Not a total waste of money for a toy but it does nothing for teething puppies. The toy I received does not cool at all and the material isn't made for massaging gums/teeth. I recommend a cold wet washcloth and a bully stick over this toy for teething puppies.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy Great Puppy Toy My 3 1/2 monthold Welsh Corgi is teething and is in constant need of something to chew on. He prefers ice cubes as a matter of fact which gets a little complicated if I don't want to take him outside every ten minutes. I ...Read the full

    • Pet Stages Soft Toss Ring pups love it My pups love this to fetch play tug a war with each other and just teeth on. Some of the pieces around the sides make a crinkling sound so it always is effective to distract them if they are chewing on something they shouldn't. ...Read the full

    • KONG Squiggles Small Dog Toy (Colors vary) My dogs love this toy! I bought four toys for my dogs with the 4for3 promotion. Two of the small squiggles and two other kong toys. By far these toys were my pups favorites right out of the package! The small is the perfect size for my 12lb ...Read the full

    • Pet Stages Puppy Cuddle Pal Great puppy gift from breeders  
    • Nylabone Puppy Teething Pacifier Chew Toy, Extra-Small for Puppies up to 15lbs Puppy Loves It! This is a great toy! My 3 1/2 mo. old Welsh Corgi puppy loves it along with several other nylabone products. Unlike some of the other toys out there it's holding together well and gives him hours literally! of chewing ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment