Monday, March 4, 2013

Nylabone Dura Bacon Flavor Souper Not recommended for overzealous chewers.

Nylabone Dura Chew Bone, Bacon Flavor, Souper
Nylabone Dura Chew Bone, Bacon Flavor, Souper Read more...

  • Souper
  • Irresistible bacon flavor!
  • This long lasting chew is made from durable nylon, and is especially designed for strong chewers.

  • Great for stong chewers! I get these bones for my 2 pit bulls because no other bone will hold up more than a few minutes. These usually last about 2 months before they need to be replaced.
    Good for serious chewer My dog is a serious chewer. He actually eats bedding we put in his crate so we had to purchase a high quality Kuranda bed that he can't get his teeth into. Toys can be a problem. I've found Nylabones work very well for him. He has several styles including this one and loves them. I give him one at night when he is put in his crate and also when he needs something constructive to do during the day. He will often go to his crate pull out the Nylabone to carry it to where he wants to lounge at the moment. I would definitely recommend this for heavy chewers. We haven't had a problem with Regal breaking off pieces to swallow but it's always a good idea to supervise any new toy with your dog before giving free access to it. All dogs are different. For Regal this works and has lasted well.
    Durable! Perfect gnawing toy for my Rottweiler. entertains herself for hours with it and while it is chewed on one end it's still in one piece and hasn't broken into pieces yet anyway! Consistent quality with Nylabone products.
    Not recommended for overzealous chewers. I initially started my dog off on these as the gummy version was to easy for her to tear apart. A few months later during my vet visit she notice my dog had two slab fractures on her molars. Granted my dog would tear into these but no she has ruined her teeth and may require a root canal. I now use kongs with treats that I replace once they start to look worn.
    Safe Long Lasting Chew Not sure why my dogs love these hard plastic chews so much but they do and they're the only thing I allow them to chew indoors.
    You Can't Go Wrong With This I have a 100# weimer that is a big chewer and he loves this product. One of the things I loved about it is the product has a money back guarantee and the seller sent a sample of another product they have. I wish I would have bought this product much sooner and it would have saved me some damage to the outside of the house.
    Great product This is the only chew product I have found that my 25 lb terrier can't destroy in a matter of days. She seems to love this product bacon flavor? though it is so hard that I have to be careful that it doesn't damage/cause excessive wear to her teeth.
    Good for chewers! I have two weims and they destroy toys in a matter of minutes but with the nylabone they take their sweet ole time! I like it because it lasts really long I have not had a single nylabone product that they have destroyed.
    My Pitbull Loves these I have a pitbull and these are her favorite nylabones. I wont give her anything else. These nylabones last a very long time. She's a very happy dog everytime I come home with one. Keeps her busy too.
    GREAT!!! Bought these for my teething 3.5 month old Wheaten Terrier and she went to town on them. Last quite a while and pass through my dogs system pretty easily without causing any heavy diarrhea or making her sick. Def recommend this for a teething dog or just a dog who loves to chew which is pretty much ALL dogs. My silky terrier finds these extremely uninteresting but she's a picky brat. If your dog will chew on anything with even a slight flavor these will work out well.
    Read more...





    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment