Monday, March 11, 2013

Kyjen Plush Puppies Hedgehog Deluxe Great little Stuffed toy

Kyjen Plush Puppies Hedgehog II Dog  Toy, Deluxe
Kyjen Plush Puppies Hedgehog II Dog Toy, Deluxe Read more...

  • Harvey the Hedgehog
  • Extra large
  • Unique characters
  • Plush toys
  • Great fun

  • Topnotch dog toy My dog is crazy about this toy absolutely cannot resist it. I think it's partially because it makes several different sounds a delightful grunting as well as rattling. I think it's well constructed but it's already got some holes from our basically nondestructive but very enthusiastic canine. Amazon has a good price on this $5 less than the local Petco. Snap this baby up your dog will be in heaven.
    Loved. But destroyed. Mickey our beagle loved his hedgehog. I've never seen him enjoy a dog toy so much. But After only 5 days he managed to tear off the nose and end his relationship with hedgehog. Very sad. I would suggest that the nose be reinforced more like a dog toy than a child's stuffed animal. Not quite sturdy enough for a fun loving beagle.
    FAVORITE TOY!! These little hedgehogs are my 11yearold Viszla/chocolate lab mix's absolute favorite toy. She loves the cute grunting noise and the shape and size is perfect for her to carry in her mouth. She loves to surround herself with a few of them on her dog bed and then throw and shake and kick them around. They also rattle when shaken. They are quite durable the first ones I bought lasted six months compared to the only 5 minutes that others toys usually last before stuffing is pulled out. I find the noise much more tolerable than the incessant squeaking of most toys.
    Cute Toy with Funny Sound Gave this to my 2 pitbull granddogs for Christmas. The toy is nice and big and has an amusingly unusual squeak it survived Christmas without being shredded like the other toy I purchased along with this one. I'll have to wait and see if it lasts so far so good.
    Unfortunately completely destructible in less than a day by a small dog Received this toy last night my dachshund/terrier mix absolutely loved it by noon the next day it had a big rip in it with the stuffing coming out.
    Great price Great toy My dogs LOVE this toy and to find it for such a GREAT priceWOW. I was able to get 2 for a little more than what I pay for 1. I will return to this vendor again.
    Our Vizsla loves this toy!!! Our 11 week old puppy just loves this hedge hog Hedgie. He jumps on it shakes it around and tosses him in the air. Then when he is finished attaching it he snuggles up next to it. So far it appears to be somewhat durable for our puppy. I am not sure how it will hold up over time but for now it is a great toy. he has already chewed the felt off of one of the feet which i picked up before he ate it. Other than that it seems pretty tough. It has been helpful in redirecting him to his plush toy when he tries to chew on us.
    Great little Stuffed toy It is a great little Toy for my Service dog she loves the big one I got her and the little one.
    Cute but not durable This toy is large and cute. The squeaker is loud and fun. Santa brought this for our two year old Standard Poodle but unfortunately he had the stuffing pulled out before the kids were even finished opening their Christmas gifts. If your dog is a strong chewer like ours I do not recommend this toy.
    HarveyTheHedgehog My five year old Jack Russell Terrier and three month old Boxer puppy LOVE LOVE LOVE this toy probably because of the unique honking sound it makes. Since my Jack Russell dominates over the puppy and won't share I ordered a second one plus other Kyjen toys. I heard the HONK HONK HONK alllll. daaaay. loooong. no exageration for two straight days and it is totally intact despite the terrier trying to kill it. They've let up a bit now.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Kyjen Homer the Hedgehog Plush Dog Toy - Large A Lot of Fun for a Short While This was a lot of fun. Its big and different from my Golden's other toys and it makes a really unusual sound not a squeak but a honk if you will.The problem came when my Golden took to destroying it and eventually ripped out the ...Read the full

    • Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Pet Toy, Large NF Terrier playing with this toy

    • Kyjen Egg Babies Dog Toy, Original Series, Platypus Dog is Crazy about this
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Kyjen Plush Puppies Squeaker Mat Long Body Gator Dog Toy with 16 Squeakers Please read this review for the safety of your dog! I rarely leave 1star ratings. This review will probably get lost in the numerous reviews and disappear.My adorable dog isn't a huge chewer but he kept chewing this product. He started ...Read the full

    • AKC Mallard Dog Toy, Large A favorite toy This is a great quacky toy it doesn't squeak it quacks. Until it doesn't. Our dog quacked constantly at all hours of the day and night.We were releived when the quacker gave up the ghost after about two months until the ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment