Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nylabone Puppy Chew Toy Starter Puppy Loves This

Nylabone Puppy Chew Toy Starter Kit
Nylabone Puppy Chew Toy Starter Kit Read more...

  • The safe and appealing shapes satisfy a puppy's natural urge to chew.
  • These chews encourage puppies to develop non-destructive chewing habits.
  • Made in the USA!

  • White bone made of kryptonite White bone is made of kryptonite so super puppy won't even look at it. Left bone entertains for two minutes once a day. Right bone was consumed in two days! Buy three throw away two not so great.
    Puppy Loves This My puppy loves this and this is the perfect thing to distract her from biting us. Her sharp little teeth have not yet been able to penetrate them and they look like they will last a long time. However the edible bone in the packet lasted less than an hour and I was a little concerned that it was too much for her to ingest and ended up taking it away and letting her play with it a little at a time.
    Puppy Approved! My puppy loves all of these bones. She switches back and forth between the white and the brown chew bones depending on her mood. The white bone is very hard and the brown bone if flexible and softer. The only problem with the edible one is that she eats it too fast. I thought it would last her longer so I do not purchase the edible ones too often. She also enjoys the blue raised bristle dental nylabone not pictured in this pack but found in other packs. But you have to be careful your dog doesn't eat any of the bristles because she has chewed some of the bristles off. I also recommend the teething keys for teething puppies only. They are not for adult dogs. This is a great starter pack to see what your puppy prefers.
    Great for teething puppies My puppy is teething and LOVES the nylabone. She gnawed on that since the day I brought her home and over 2 months she finally wore it down to a level where I had to throw it away for fear she might try to eat/swallow it. She also loved the edible bone in the pack which I gave to her in two parts over different days since she's quite small. I haven't introduced the white bone to her yet she loved the nylabone so much she didn't even pay attention to the other.
    My Puppy Says 4 woofs My 11 week old Aussie loves these more than my socks or shoes. Not surprising as I have had other Nylabone products with other Dogs in the past. Nylabones are great products. They last forever and Dogs love to chew on them.
    Dog chet tot I got this for my puppy The dark brown one is soft rubber and he tore it up in 1/2 houre.The light brown one is hard but brittle. he ate it before i noticed.The white one is hard plastic and it seems safe. he's still enjoying it.
    My dog choked on the Edible Bone Warning to other dog owners the edible Nylabones are extremely dangerous for dogs with a big & greedy appetite. My dog swallowed it whole within 30 seconds of giving it to her and choked on it. She was fully unconscious before I could dislodge the bone and breathe into her nose to bring her back to life We almost lost her over this bone. If your dog is a greedy chewer or eater then please don't buy edible Nylabones.
    Very much liked. I bought these bones for my son's two pit bull puppies. Needless to say they loved them especially the bacon flavored one. Only problem was that it lasted only a short while the bacon one that is. By the way the female munched down the bacon bone obviously anything I buy for her in the future will be bacon flavored. I think they are very much worth the money and I would buy these again.
    My labradoodle couldn't care less I brought Nylabones because of a friend's recommendation but my 10 week old puppy doesn't even give these a second glance I haven't given her the edible one yet but the white bone and the gelly bone simply lie around gathering dust.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy Great Puppy Toy My 3 1/2 monthold Welsh Corgi is teething and is in constant need of something to chew on. He prefers ice cubes as a matter of fact which gets a little complicated if I don't want to take him outside every ten minutes. I ...Read the full

    • Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick Fantastic Puppy Toy! This toy is a fantastic toy for puppies. It's meant for teething puppies to cool their sore gums but it also has appeal for puppies who are no longer teething. The crinkling edges ribbons and knotted ties have a lot of appeal. Beware ...Read the full

    • Pet Stages Soft Toss Ring pups love it My pups love this to fetch play tug a war with each other and just teeth on. Some of the pieces around the sides make a crinkling sound so it always is effective to distract them if they are chewing on something they shouldn't. ...Read the full

    • KONG Puppy Kong Toy, Small, Assorted Pink/Blue Perfect Chew Toy! We recently adopted 3 wonderful adorable pups 2 of whom are still in their chewing stage. Based on the recommendation of friends we decided to give the Kong a try and it's awesome!Kongs are made to be extremely strong so they don't fall apart ...Read the full

    • Pet Stages Puppy Cuddle Pal Great puppy gift from breeders  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment