Friday, February 22, 2013

Extreme Kong Extra Large Black Serious Toy for Serious Chewers

KONG Extreme Kong Dog Toy, Extra Large, Black
KONG Extreme Kong Dog Toy, Extra Large, Black Read more...

  • Made in the USA of nontoxic, extremely durable natural rubber
  • Keeps dogs busy and help deter misbehavior
  • Stuff with KONG Treats and Ziggies
  • Measures 5-inches long, for dogs 60 to 90 pounds
  • Recommended for power chewers

  • Love this toy I can't say enough good things about this toy. It has saved me many headaches. My dog has some separation anxiety when I leave in the morning and this helps him get through the worst of it. I just put regular peanut butter in it before I leave in the morning and it keeps him busy long enough to realize nothing bad has happened since I left. Then he normally goes back to sleep for a few hours and then plays with it and his Colman dinosaurs when he wakes. Then when I get home he wants me to refill it but we just take it outside and he will chase it for a few throws and then runs around the yard with it.
    Dane Tested Dane Approved These toys are great they hold up the best of any toy on the market. Sometime a little too good. Our dog love to tear things apart and she gets disinterested because of it. I will take that with not having to replace toys every few weeks with replacing every year.
    Great for high strung boxers! This is great for boxers or any high strung dog! My dogs absolutely love it. I have a pretty big boy who is very high strung and has separation anxiety and this thing actually keeps him busy for a good 30 minuteswhich is amazing for him.If i stuff ithe is giving his all to get the stuff outevery dropand if it is just laying around he is constantly chewing on it instead of chewing all of his balls in half. I think i have had it for a lil over a month and he has not put one mark in it. I would recommend this to any one.
    LOVE IT My 2 yr old Pit loves this toy. I was worried he would destroy it because he loves to chew for hours and is very determined to rip every toy apart. He loves to play fetch with it chew on it plays with it all day long and I don't even fill it with treats. This definately is his favorite toy so far.
    It might show marks but you can't kill it. Our Rhodesian Ridgeback + something fierce mix can chew through telephone poles and car tires however this product lasts. We now own four and would like to upgrade to a week's supply. When our beast is housepent these provide at least an hours worth of dine time if they are frozen.I put some kibble peanut butter and turtle or pinto beans in typically. That said you can go crazy with what you stick in this thing. At first our couch monster was enthralled by it now she is casually hopefully when they come out.
    Good for my pitbull I have tried every kind of dog toy and this toy is hands down the toughest. My pitbull will tear through any stuffed animal squeaker rope toy rubber balls etc. This toy has remained durable enough that my pitbull has yet to destroy it.
    Kong toy Every dog should have this toy. My dog has gone through every chew toy there is. He loves it and plays for hours. I highly recommend the Kong for all dogs.
    Serious Toy for Serious Chewers I have a 95 lb labrador that is sweet in every way. However he loves to REALLY chew his toys and it was getting expensive buying him new ones to replace the ones he's performed surgery on. Most rubber toys he is able to destroy within 5 minutes. Ropes last him several hours. I needed to get him a seriously indestructible toy for his powerful chewing skills. The Kong Extreme fit the bill completely.I've had mine for over a week now he carries it around constantly chews it constantly and it doesn't even have DENTS! I'm thrilled.He loves it. Sometimes I put peanut butter or a milkbone in there but he will play with it no matter what. Sometimes after really giving it a good chew he puts it down and looks at it to assess the damage as he used to do with his old toys. It's pretty funny to see his confusion.
    Great for a Big Dog This stands up to the extreme in its name. It goes in the crate with a 80# very destructive german shepard puppy every night and is not a bit chewed up.
    so far so good my german shephard mix will tear up ANYTHING that i have given him..
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Large, Black For extremely extreme chewers size UP! I got the Extreme Kong black because my rat terrier had already torn apart a Classic Kong red. He goes through plush squeaky toys in no time flat. He has chewed pieces out of one Extreme Kong but not the other two. What have I ...Read the full

    • KONG Classic Kong Dog Toy, Large, Red Keeps a German Shepherd Happy My German shepherd loves this toy. As both my husband and I work we have to leave her alone for 8 hours a day. I give her a kong filled with treats each morning and often when I get home that she is still working on getting the stuff ...Read the full

    • Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Chew Toy, Original Flavor, Wolf Our dogs love this chew  
    • KONG Extreme Ball, Dog Toy, Medium/Large Excellent ball for a strong jawed dog Purchased for a 21/2 year old Pit / American Bulldog. She's played with this nonstop for the past week. When she's tired she carries it to the couch and rests her chin on it. There are some small dent ...Read the full

    • KONG Dental Dog Toy, Large, Red As Good as the Original Kong Toy Our chocolate lab can destroy any toy in one hour or less. But not this one! It has held up great thru hours of chewing and nawing. It's even better with peanut butter stuffing in it. It keeps our lab occupied for hours. But put your ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment