Monday, February 4, 2013

KONG Stuff A Ball Dog Toy Large Great multi-purpose toy

KONG Stuff-A-Ball Dog Toy, Large, Red
KONG Stuff-A-Ball Dog Toy, Large, Red Read more...

  • Measures 3-1/2 inches in diameter, for dogs 30 to 65 pounds
  • The treat dispensing feature keeps dogs busy for long periods of time.
  • Made in the USA of nontoxic, extremely durable natural rubber
  • Patented Denta-Ridges effectively cleans teeth and massages gums
  • Durable, interactive toy dispenses treats as dogs chew

  • Great stuffable toy We have one of these and it has lasted 9 months since I bought it. The treats come out pretty easy but then the dogs roll it around playing with it. Highly recommend this toy.
    Great Dog Toy This is a great training/toy for large breed dogs like it alot better than the solid kong ball.
    Great multipurpose toy My 12 lb schnauzer/yorkie loves the Kong ball. The small is just the right size for her to be able to pick up with her mouth. I fill it with kibble and when she empties it we play fetch. I love that the ball is easy to clean and it bounces when we throw it.
    Our beagle dog was entertained for like 10 minutes Was looking for something to entertain our lazy sweet beagle so I ordered this among a few other things for her. She was excited and played with it for all of 10 minutes then became bored and it's been laying on the floor since. Maybe if I hide it then bring it out again she will play with it some more. Wasn't the toy I imagined it to be for her. I'll keep looking for the right one.
    Great entertainment for everyone! We received exactly what we ordered and quickly.Our dog loves the Kong Stuff A Ball.
    I have 3 two large and one smaller I have three of these balls I also have 3 dogs. A DDR German Shepherd at 96lbs a 60lb Husky mix and a 45lb Collie mix. The two smaller dogs love these toys. The shepherd Blitz saw me lightly toss the ball and treats fall out so Blitz will pick up the toy and throw it against the wall. HOme and toy still survives even today. Great way to keep dogs happy on a rainy day or before they go to bed. These can survive in my house I know they are built to last.
    The Best Kong Product Ever! I recently brought a yellow Lab puppy into my household and am exhausted trying to keep tabs on the little house wrecker. The Kong StuffABall is a wonderful toy for my little guy all I have to do is toss a few small treats into the ball give it to my puppy and he is happily occupied for at least 45 minutes at a time! The only problem has been my older dog a Maltipoo who has taken to stealing the Kong from the puppy. I'm solving this by ordering more Kongs two for each.
    KONG StuffABall Dog Toy Very very study product. My dogs are still trying to get the hang of it but I am sure they will. I would definitely recommend it.
    Nice and durable. I guess it depends on the dog but mine uses her tongue to try and get the treat out. She never actually chews on the tabs so wear has not been an issue at all. I have about 4 of these all over the house and they work out great. I recommend using biscuit sized treats for this kong in particular.
    My dog didn't like this at all I don't know of any of my friend's dogs who like this.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • KONG Classic Kong Dog Toy, Large, Red Proved me wrong I was hesitant to buy a Kong because it doesn't look like it would be much fun for a dog. I saw it at the pet store and it smelled strongly of rubber. I bought it anyway because of the glowing reviews here and other ...Read the full

    • KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Large, Black For extremely extreme chewers size UP! I got the Extreme Kong black because my rat terrier had already torn apart a Classic Kong red. He goes through plush squeaky toys in no time flat. He has chewed pieces out of one Extreme Kong but not the other two. What have I ...Read the full

    • KONG Stuff'N Snacks, Peanut Butter, 11-Ounce, Large Dogs love it in the kong That fat part of the snow man is the key to making the Kong work for your dog meaning keeping it engaged. I also like to throw a little peanutbutter inside and freeze it overnight. My dog lines up to go into the ...Read the full

    • KONG Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large, Red Perfect for bully sticks! I bought this for my corgi puppy and was disappointed because it didn't seem well suited to the Kong treats. So like many other toys it got put aside and forgotten.He absolutely loves to chew on bully sticks we feed ...Read the full

    • KONG Jump'N Jack Dog Toy, Large, Red disappointed We gave this to our leagle lab/beagle mix and she loved it. It bounces erratically and is fun to chase. The ridges also make it fun to chew. Unfortunately with in 15 minutes of gnawing she was able to start removing tiny ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment