Saturday, February 2, 2013

Multipet Nuts Knots Ball Medium Too big for my Havanese.

Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Medium Dog Toy
Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Medium Dog Toy Read more...

  • Woven Cotton Ball
  • Cotton ball for dogs

  • Too big for my Havanese. This toy hasn't been played with very much because it is bigger than I expected and too big for my Havanese. Even though he loves rope toys this one stays in the basket.
    Lasted 3 weeks! With a Rottie chewing it D My power chewer / destroyer of all things Rotty had this for 3 weeks! Not too many other toys last this long! Recommended for power chewers. Once unraveled it is a mess though.. Easily cleaned up though.
    Not very tough This item is not very tough. I have an English bulldog and she pull three ropes out in about 10 minutes of chewing. I think the ends are only glued in instead of somehow knotted together inside the ball.
    Excellent I purchased this toy for my dog. This item is VERY strong. Be careful removing the tag it might rip.
    Dog not interested My dog loves rope toys but he is not interested in this toy.
    Tends to last longer than most rope toys I have an 18 pound cocker spaniel poodle mix that destroys just about all toys within minutes. She has a harder time tearing these up and these tend to stick around for a few weeks. She has certainly destroyed a couple much quicker than that but all in all these really do tend to hold up better than most.Just keep in mind as you always should to supervise your dog with this toy as they shouldn't ingest the strings and if they managed to the get the knot apart that's exactly what they'll probably try to do.
    fairly good
    Tough ball for tough chewers! I have an 80lb husky/chow mix and he LOVES chewing on anything made from rope. I didn't have high hopes for this toy lasting very long but the first one lasted for several months before it was turned into rope confetti . This toy is very sturdy great for fetch and chewing.
    About as expected Yup it gets a bit chewed up in short order my black lab puppy is a voracious chewer. About as expected though and she really likes the feel of it. I guess that would be my high point is that she found this to be a really satisfying chew toy for her teething puppy mouth. Note though that I found this product for a little over half the Amazon price at a local retailer. Unusual but it happens.
    Love rope toys fell apart very quickly I feel that rope toys are almost ment to fall apart. My always do and it flosses my dogs teeth. However as soon as she got through on of the ropes in this knot the whole thing fell apart and I have pieces everywhere. I have had dogs my whole like they have always loved rope toys however NOT recommended.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Chew Toy, Original Flavor, Wolf Our dogs love this chew  
    • Ourpets DT-10504 Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball , 5 Inches , Colors may vary great
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Multipet Nobbly Wobbly Ball Large Dog Toy Great fun for the dog It is a great toy. Our Sheltie could catch a ball in the air when he was only 10 weeks old and is ball crazy. This ball was one of his favorites. However dogs will gnarl and chew and if a Sheltie can chew it into tiny pieces I would hate to see ...Read the full

    • Tug-O-Rope Rope Tug Dog Toy 20" Great Tug Toy Good price good quality. Not much more to say about a knotted up piece of rope. I'd buy this product again. ...Read the full

    • Pet Stages Rag Rope Ball My dogs love this toy! I have two fullgrown Rhodesian Ridgeback/Rottweiler mixes and they both love this toy. It's been difficult finding toys that can withstand more than five minutes of play before being torn apart but these rope balls have lasted forever. In ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment