Friday, February 8, 2013

KONG Squiggles Large Colors vary No match...

KONG Squiggles Large Dog Toy (Colors vary)
KONG Squiggles Large Dog Toy (Colors vary) Read more...

  • Approximately 13-inches long; for pets 30-pounds and larger
  • Quality, non-toxic materials
  • Great interactive fun
  • Minimal stuffing for minimal mess
  • Shake it, stretch it and squeak it

  • best dog toy for two dogs to play together Our dogs a 4monthold beagle puppy and 10yearold golden play together with this toy for hours playing keepaway and then tug of war. They will each hold one end and the fact that it's springy so that some times it will fly across the room when one dog lets go and both ends squeak seems to make the game that much more fun for both of them. They've played with it for nearly two months now and it's still holding up so it's very durable.
    Misleading title and picture The picture displays four items. The title says there are multiple Kong Squiggles But I only received one item. I believe I got ripped off because it shows four items and the title has multiple.
    Cute but bad squeekers! Firstly..they come with too many tags and unnecessary packaging in my opinion. My little dog at first was so excited about this but after a few minutes of trying to get it to squeak you could see the disappointment on her little face. The darn thing won't squeak unless I step on it! and then it screams 'NO NO .
    Favorite My 8wk old Shiba Inu absolutely loves this toy! It is by far her favorite.
    I just bought another one This is a great toy for dogs who like to tug. My two poodles LOVE this toy.After a couple of years of play they ripped the old one so this is the replacement. It's reasonably priced and pretty durable for smaller dogs.I bought the medium size for my two miniature poodles.I will continue to buy replacements as long as they get so much enjoyment from them.
    No match I've got a 55lb dog who has yet to find a durable toy he peels the lining off tennis balls. This one lasted about 20 mins with the stuffing removed and head decapitated. Lol. The medium size one was cheap enough that I did not mind. The body is still intact so he and my other dog can still play tug of war with it.
    Expensive! The toy is fun and my dogs love it but the description said 4 varied styles so I was very disappointed to get only one toy for $7.99. The company did return my email right away but just said they are working to get the description changed. Maybe they should change the picture too.
    Good playability but only moderate durability We have a very playful Papillon. She loves toys like this. In one day of play she had gotten to the minimal stuffing. She has other stuffed or semistuffed toys and they last longer especially a set of squirrels which have lasted a couple of months so far.Per my title of this review Good playability but only moderate durability sums it up for me. If your dog is not so rough I think you will be happy with this. Note that there are several different styles in the photo but your order consists of only one toy.
    My 5 lb Chihuahua's favorite toy! My dog loves it. I bought the small size for her & we play tugofwar with it & she chews it too for a little bit. She's not a strong dog nor a big chewer so it lasts. It's one of her favorite toys because of the squiggles & the squeeks & the lightness of it.
    Fun for 2 or 1 Both of my cocker spaniels and my jack russell terrier like this toy. They love to use it for tug of war. It is also good for the dogs that like to toss their own toys in the air or play fetch. I find it to be very durable. My dogs tug on it full force and they haven't even torn it. They have shredded other toys though so they are not gentle. Maybe there is a quality control issue because I can't imagine these being easy to tear. I plan to buy another one. If there is a problem will do an update.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick Fantastic Puppy Toy! This toy is a fantastic toy for puppies. It's meant for teething puppies to cool their sore gums but it also has appeal for puppies who are no longer teething. The crinkling edges ribbons and knotted ties have a lot of appeal. Beware ...Read the full

    • Pet Stages Soft Toss Ring pups love it My pups love this to fetch play tug a war with each other and just teeth on. Some of the pieces around the sides make a crinkling sound so it always is effective to distract them if they are chewing on something they shouldn't. ...Read the full

    • Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy Great Puppy Toy My 3 1/2 monthold Welsh Corgi is teething and is in constant need of something to chew on. He prefers ice cubes as a matter of fact which gets a little complicated if I don't want to take him outside every ten minutes. I ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Oakley the Octopus Junior Plush Pet Toy Dog loves Oakley the Octopus Jr  
    • Multipet International Original Loofa Dog Mini 6-Inch Dog Toy 6 inch Loofa Dog My dog loved this product. I wish I would have bought the bigger version. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment