Friday, January 18, 2013

Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Medium Awesome!!!!

Treat Dispensing Chew Ball, Medium
Treat Dispensing Chew Ball, Medium Read more...

  • Dishwasher safe
  • Can be filled with treats or dog food
  • Bounces and floats
  • 4" diameter
  • Extremely durable

  • Very Popular in My House I picked up this toy on the advice of a Schutzhund training blog which claimed that this was one of the few toys their GSDs could enjoy without destroying. I'm from the school of don't tempt fate very few of my dogs' toys including this one are left out long enough to be chewed to pieces. So I can't say for sure that this toy could be safely left out for long periods of time. However I can assure you that my dogs are absolutely nuts over this toy. They are obviously more excited when I pull this one out even more than they are over Kongs. I think it's the bounciness and pliability of the toy along with the fact that kibble magically appears in its wake. So far it has no signs of chewing damage. But like I said there are very few toys that I leave out 24/7 and most of those are Nylabones.
    Most durable toy we have found yet! Our pitbull x and our shepherd x lab can destroy anything. Black kongs are shredded in 45min the hard nylabone get worn down fast and makes their gums bleed. The pit x even takes down trees in the backyard. Every other toy we have ever bought him from tire toys to kongs to rope toys have all been destroyed in minutes. This ball has lasted two months!!!! They love it. We don't put treats or anything in it although we did just to see how it would hold up. They got the treats out and still didn't destroy the ball! This toy is well worth the $. It's still good after two months we are now starting to see little nicks and pieces missing from the treat openings. And the pit held it down with his paws and pulled up with his mouth so hard it made a stress line on the inside but it hasn't torn through yet. Even if I had to replace it right now I wouldn't hesitate the $ to preplace it every couple of months is just fine by me. I'm just so happy our dogs have a toy they can enjoy for more than a few minutes.
    Awesome!!!! My Weimaraner has the large ball and now she has the small one. The chew ball is extremely sturdy and she loves chewing on it. I don't have to put a treat in it.she just loves it.
    Disappointed I had high hopes for this ball based on the reviews I read and the price I paid. After 2 minutes of chewing my dog pulled off a big chunk of it. Then 5 minutes later the ball was destroyed. This ball cost me more than $1.50 a minute of play. Not a very good investment. I will return to Kong products as they last the longest. Think twice before purchasing this product if your dog is a strong chewer.
    8 hours and I'm impressed. My 1 year old lab/doberman/border collie is not only an extreme chewer but also got the border collie intelligence gene. I recently purchased the kong treat ball and she was able to remove the treats from that faster than i was able to put them in. She can clean the peanut butter out of an extra large extreme kong in 5 minutes flat. So when I purchased this toy from a local pet store earlier today i wasnt expecting much. I got this ball along with the locking treats that are made for it. She has had this ball for a little over 8 hours now and it actually still has the locking treats in it. This is the first treat toy she has had that has lasted more than an hour. Bully sticks nylabone edibles you name it and she can eat the whole thing with in 510 minutes.
    Good for my dogs I have a couple of dogs who aggressivly chew they have even managed to destroy other everlasting toys in no time flat but this one is a favorite maybe because it is not as hard as some of the others it has lasted three months the longest any toy has survived so far. I got this because the chewtoys that last the white nylabone stuff get really pointy and sharp from my dogs chewing it up while not destroying the toy it did create a hazard for my foot when they dropped it there. This might not work for all dogs but if you have an aggressive chewer you should be used to the fact that your dog will destroy it sooner or later usually sooner.
    Best Ball Ever! These are well worth the money. If you have a dog that likes to destroy everything he gets in his mouth get these. They are flexible so they can flex their jaw with it in their mouth and are extremely durable. You can't go wrong with these. Highly recommend.
    A very tough and time consuming toy! My dogs love this toy so much I bought one for each of them. The ball is great for a dog who likes the rolling treat dispensers or a dog who likes chewing treat dispensers. If you fill the ball with larger things chicken jerky sweet potato bits it will take the dogs hours to get treats out and they don't fall easily out the other side. We can only give these balls with treats for an hour or two at a time once we left them on the ground overnight and our corgi played with it ALL NIGHT without sleeping. Our GSD on the other hand likes to bring it to bed and cuddle with it. This is a serious money saver when we otherwise might be giving them expensive dog chews to keep them occupied.
    Tough enough for a terrorist! My 14monthold English Bull TerroristerrTerrier absolutely LOVES this ball! I put puppy biscuits in it and she works forever to get them out.
    Green Ball Indestructable. We own this ball and it is sooooooooooo tough. Your dog cannot destroy it. I have a pitbull/boxer mix 2 years old. She ruins every toy she has except for this and her kong. We put treats inside of it and she has figured out how get them out. She plays with this ball all the time. Buy this and you won't be sorry.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Ourpets DT-10504 Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball , 5 Inches , Colors may vary great
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball, Large Thank you thank you thank you This treat ball is probably not for every dog but our 8 month old Shiba Inu puppy absolutely adores it and so do we. Our trainer recommended that we use a treat ball as a way to challenge our puppy and focus his energy on something ...Read the full

    • Everlasting Treat for Dogs, Chicken, Large, 2-Pack Check the ingredients out. These are not premium ingredients glutens are not something I feed my dogs and the poultry is not one of the first ingredientsI'll stick with pizzles tendons raw bonesthat actually do clean teeth.Everlasting Treat ...Read the full

    • Everlasting Large Bento Ball my dog LOVES this toy
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Everlasting Treat for Dogs, Liver, Large Good entertainment for power chewers I use these combined with the large Everlasting Treat Ball. My pit mix is occupied with this combination for about an hour to 45 minutes. The German Shepherd is busy for almost 2 hours. There are other ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment