Sunday, January 20, 2013

Premier Pet Squeeze Meeze Dragon Loved it, but wrecked within minutes, no durability!

Premier Pet Squeeze Meeze Jr. Dog Toy, Dragon
Premier Pet Squeeze Meeze Jr. Dog Toy, Dragon Read more...

  • Are sure to keep dogs occupied for hours on end.
  • Tongue/Flames & Tail extend.
  • Vibrantly colored and playful.

  • Loved it but wrecked within minutes no durability! This was a big hit but didn't even last 15 minutes. My dog chewed right threw it. Unfortunately wouldn't recommend unless your dog is not a chewer at all! It just doesn't have any durability.
    Doh!! Based on other reviews I thought this would be a good toy.
    Bailey's favorite toy I have a one and a half year old Havanese and the elephant is her very favorite toy. She did tear off the trunk and tail pretty quickly when she first got it but it still became her favorite. She's had it for about a year now and just recently chewed it enough that the insides came out so I just ordered another elephant and this time I also got the dragon. The Jr. size is great for small dogs.
    My Dog's FAVORITE Toy! When we first got our dog my sisterinlaw gave us one of the octopus toys. Our pit bull puppy was initially terrified of the squeak noise that the toy made but she simultaneously fell in love with the toy and would daintily pick it up and carry it around by one or more of the rubber tentacles. She LOVES to play fetch with it and once she overcame her fear of the squeaky noise she loved to hear it land with a squeak and then run and get it. Her other favorite thing to do with it is pick it up by the tentacles and thrash it from side to side allowing it to smack her on both sides of her face. After 6 months of rough play Mr. Squeaks as we call him has lost 4 of his 8 legs and no longer squeaks. But that doesn't really matter it is her favorite toy. I just ordered a few more of them today so that when she's finally torn off the last leg we'll have another one or two or three waiting to fill the void.
    My puppy loves this but I got this toy for my 3 month old Labrabull Lab/Pit. He's a bit of an aggressive chewer and has a pretty powerful bite given his pitbull side. That being said my dog LOVED this toy. I got him 3 different toys at once and he piled them together before choosing to play with this one. However in about an hour he had ripped off the tongue and tail and has continued to rip tiny bits off since. He really likes the toy so I let him play with it when I'm watching and make sure if he rips anything off that he spits it out.
    My Dogs all time favorite toy I bought this for my dog 4 years ago and it is now torn to shreads.. she has an entire toy box and always goes for this one. I searched and searched for another one and I am so happy I just found it on amazon. She is going to be so happy to see this under the christmas tree.
    No durability My puppy ripped the tongue and tail off of this toy within 30 minutes. And of course once there's a hole in it it no longer squeaks. I'm not impressed with this toy at all.
    Good toy with one huge flaw The Positive The dog loves the sound these makealthough your neighbors will not. It's loud high pitched and sounds like it's dying. Good for the dog though.The Negative Every creature in the lineup has some sort of rubber piece that the dog will snap off within 30 minutes. The elephant has a trunk the dragon has a tongue the octopus has tentacles etc.Trust me These do not last long if your dog is moderately curious 40 pound Basenji mix here.
    Not a Good Toy My PUPPY Golden Retriever never destroys his toys He's not a tough chewer he has little puppy teeth and he still has every toy that he's ever owned. That being said within 3 minutes he had chewed off both the tongue and tail of this dragon and probably would have eaten both if I wasn't monitoring him with his new toy. If this thing starts falling apart with only a few puppy chewing minutes it has no chance with adult sized dogs. Yes my dog loved it but I don't want him taking apart and eating a rubber dragon. Don't get this.
    I don't know why my pug won't touch this My pug loves little squeaky stuffed toys and I wanted to try something different with this cute dragon. I don't know if it's the texture of the rubber that it's not stuffed I don't know but he will not play with this toy. I'm sure other dogs will like it but no for my lil pug.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Kyjen Oakley the Octopus Junior Plush Pet Toy Dog loves Oakley the Octopus Jr  
    • Kyjen Plush Puppies Squeaker Mat Long Body Gator Dog Toy with 16 Squeakers Please read this review for the safety of your dog! I rarely leave 1star ratings. This review will probably get lost in the numerous reviews and disappear.My adorable dog isn't a huge chewer but he kept chewing this product. He started ...Read the full

    • Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Pet Toy, Large NF Terrier playing with this toy

    • Premier Pet Latex Ladybug got this same exact dragon in Jr version dog loved it but destroyed in 2 days. I have a 7 month old schnoodle. He's only 10 lbs but while he's been teething he's been capable of destroying everything! He was initially very careful with this dragon. He would creep up ...Read the full

    • Hartz Zoo Balloons Dog Toy (Toy May Vary) Beagle loves it and it lasts! At last a toy that can survive lovin' from my beagle! She is ballobsessed and will drop anything at the sound of a squeak toy. Yet she always makes it her mission to kill the squeak. We've found toys that are more durable than the ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment