Monday, January 28, 2013

KONG Squeakair Tennis Medium Yellow Kong

KONG Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow
KONG Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow Read more...

  • 100% pure tennis fetch toy
  • Nonabrasive and nontoxic felt cover that won't wear your dog's teeth down
  • Extra long rope for throwing
  • Approximately 7.7-inches long
  • Squeaker for added entertainment

  • Done with Kong Thought Kong was a good quality namebut this toy is junk. My Shihtzu destroyed the squeaker in the ball and then started to fray the rope that is attached to it.
    Sort of cheap feeling I was hoping for a thicker rope This is pretty cheap feeling and my dog destroys tennis balls in seconds if he isn't playing tug So yeah maybe I misunderstood what this toy is supposed to be used for maybe you use the rope to throw the ball? but it is too cheap for tug.
    does the job. This is better than the kong oblong fetch stick that is on a rope. The fetch stick doesn't squeak. My GSD likes it but can't leave him alone with it because he will chew throut the rope. Rope isn't very sturdy for chewers. Good toy for dogs in training that are ball driven.
    Great dog toy I have a young Boxer that can destroy a toy in a matter of minutes. So far this one is holding up and he loves it.
    Great but could be better My little dog loves these! It's everything we've been looking for a ball that squeaks with a rope to play tug a war when she brings it back. Toy nirvana! My only complaint is there is a small plastic plug in the ball that makes it squeak and she can get that out way too easy and then isn't as interested in it as the squeaking has stopped. Kong should build the air plug into the ball somehow. My other suggestion to them is to make the ball a brighter easier to find color. As after the ball is well loved and dirty it blends into the grass way to well. All in all though it's fantastic.
    KONG Squeakair Tennis Ball I love these tennis balls for play and motivation training for competetive obedience training. I only rated it 4 stars because the tennis ball skin if the dog chews on the ball will come loose and I worry about them eating it. I always put up and only use it for training or play but one of my dogs did get a hold of his ball and chewed it and the skin on the ball came loose. So I am now VERY careful so they don't get a hold of this and chew on it.
    Dog loves this! My 70 lb German Short haired Pointer loves this.
    No choking! I recently learned that it isn't uncommon for dogs to die when a tennis ball becomes lodged in their throat cutting off their air supply. My shepard mix loves his tennis balls but hearing this I quickly searched for rope balls and found this product. If a ball became lodged in my dog's throat I could pull it out by yanking on the attached rope. Cody loves these even more than regular tennis balls as he can also pick it up by the rope. You a can throw it a considerable distance by using the rope or use a Chucker.
    Kong
    Happy Puppy Great toy for puppies!! Gets them their daily exercise and they learn how to fetch.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • KONG Air Dog Squeakair Birthday Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Colors Vary (Pack of 3) My dog loved it but it didn't last long My dog loved these squeaky balls. The sound may be a little annoying sometimes though. However I was mistaken in assuming that because these are balls made from the Kong brand that they'd be pretty ...Read the full

    • KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls, Large Dog Toy, 2-Pack Nice! Two toys in one. I guess I will start with the fact that I have a German Shepherd who likes to chew on things be it my shoes slippers or dog toys with squeakers. Needles to say once he gets a hold of it it is destroyed. These Squeaker ...Read the full

    • KONG Air Dog Squeakair Tennis Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow, 3/pack Great toy for extra small breeds If you have a tiny dog with a tiny mouth this is the perfect toy for your pet. It makes them feel like a big dog with a tennis ball. I have a toy poodle and her little mouth could not get a hold of a tennis ...Read the full

    • KONG Air Dog Fetch Stick with Rope Dog Toy, Large, Yellow Not for dogs that like to chew I bought this toy from a local Petsmart for my 2 yr. old Boxer. He had this toy chewed up within 20 minutes. The rubberband like material broke off into his mouth very easily. I recommend this toy ONLY if you only want to play fetch ...Read the full

    • KONG Tugga Wubba Dog Toy, Large (Colors vary) 2 Newfie Paws Up! So far my 8 month old 105 pound Newfoundland puppy is a master destroyer of all things including all of the supposedly indestructable toys like the Kong Extreme BTW it is NOT indestructable. She's had this for 6 months and I ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment