Friday, January 18, 2013

Kyjen PipSqueaks Donkey Plush Dog Cool toy

Kyjen PipSqueaks Donkey Plush Dog Toy
Kyjen PipSqueaks Donkey Plush Dog Toy Read more...

  • Perfect for smaller dogs
  • Animalistic sound will drive dogs crazy
  • Made of an ultra-soft terrycloth material

  • Cool toy My little mutt loves this toy. I have accidentally thrown it in the wash several times with the voice box still in it and it still works. The only thing I don't like about it is that you can take the voice box out which because of the opening makes it easier for a dog to take it out to. Of course it is your typical made in China type toy that starts falling apart at the seams etc. but this is typical of every toy I have ever purchased. We have had this toy for about 4 months and his tail hair has fallen off and I have had to perform surgery on his arm to repair a stuffing leak. Overall it's a cute toy and my dog loves the unique noises that he makes plus he loves it's small size.
    Eh it's alright. This is such a cute little toy. Unfortunately the donkey sound it's supposed to make doesn't work very easily. You have to whack it against something to get it to make noise. It won't bray with normal play. My dogs love toys that make noise and I have to bang it on the floor hard in order for it to make the noise it's supposed to. I was dissapointed.
    cheaply made This is not worth the cost it does make sounds but if you have a chewer don't get this. My dog is a larger dog but she is gentle with her toys now that she is older so the flimsiness of this is not so much an issue.
    Great to watch the dog's reaction I bought this for my dog for Christmas and love the reaction she had when she started to play with it. She was expecting a squeak and instead received an animal sound. She first looked at it and was not sure what to make of it after a short while she decided it was great fun making it make its distinctive sound and ended up cuddling with it after playing with it.
    A huge hit! I love the Kyjen toys that amazon stocks. I have bought almost all of them at this point and my dog loves them. This Donkey doesn't squeak though it makes like a loud mooing sound a little startling the first time you hear it. Also the sound goes off on its own it appears to be triggered by movement and not squeezing. I can be in the opposite room with my dog and we will hear it go off on its own. Which makes it like a tracking game for my dog so I'm not bothered by it.
    My dogs love this toy! Not only do my two Maltese dogs love this toy but it is so adorable watching them carry it around the house. The size is fine for a small dog as it's easy for them to pick up and carry.
    The BEST Kitten toy ever!!! My kitten loves this donkey dog toy. She carries it all over the house! We gave her the 1st one when she was 7 weeks old and she teethed thru it until 7 months of age. Bought here a new one and she's having the time of her life with this toy!! We took out the noise makerthing because that scared her. This is an awesome toy for teething kittens.
    PipSqueak Donkey's not heehawing This is the ONLY toy my dog plays with. The donkeys used to be part of an entire line of assorted 'talking' toys but this was her favorite. Unfortunately this product has been scarce and this particular offering was a reasonable priceWhenI do find the donkey I purchase about ten at a time. Unfortunately I had no way of knowing until I received this delivery that the donkey's beloved heehaw is no longer the same sound. I believe it makes a sound one of the other animals used to makebut can't recall which one. Anyway there are some quality issuesFirst not all the sound boxes work.
    very cute but the sound box didn't work bought for a friend as a joke.
    It is cute..but not a good dog toy. This is very cute. My teenage daughter who likes eeyore from Winnie the Pooh likes this. I find it hard to believe that this would last very long as a dog toy. Our dog is very gentle with stuffed animals and I didn't even give this to her for fear that it would last only a couple of minutes.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Kyjen Oakley the Octopus Junior Plush Pet Toy Dog loves Oakley the Octopus Jr  
    • Kyjen Egg Babies Dog Toy, Original Series, Platypus Dog is Crazy about this
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Kyjen Plush Puppies PipSqueaks Pig Great little toy for your little dog Love these Kyjen Talking Toys..and perfect for small dogs I have 2 Yorkies and what's great about these is that when you toss them and when they hit the ground they grunt or oink and that way your dog can find where you tossed ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Plush Puppies Pip Squeaks Duck Toy My dogs ADORE these Kyjen Pipsqueaks toys!   ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Squeakin' Eggs Plush Dog Toys, 3-Pack My girls LOVE these!!! I do not usually review items that I have purchased but this is an exception. My girls LOVE these toys. They are just squeeky enough but do not have a ton of stuffing surrounding them that entice them to shred the toy so they actually last for ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment