Monday, January 28, 2013

Kyjen Squeakin Eggs Plush 3 Pack Winner!!

Kyjen Squeakin' Eggs Plush Dog Toys, 3-Pack
Kyjen Squeakin' Eggs Plush Dog Toys, 3-Pack Read more...

  • Comes in a set of three
  • Helps you save money
  • Prevents the need to purchase an entirely new toy

  • Great for indoor playing indoors I have many of the Kyjen toys for my dogs including over 20 of these eggs. They make great toys in and of themselves. I have a basket full of them so I can keep throwing balls to entertain my puppy. My disability prevents me for being able to run and play but the kids love it if I sit on the couch basket of eggs beside me and just keep throwing them. Very inexpensive way to let my dogs run and play in the house without damage.
    Winner!! My dog LOVES LOVES these eggs. Who knew! They are just eggsbut I'm not a dog.. She absolutely loves to play with it. She is a 22 lbs terrier mix and a heavy chewer but I think this one will last a long time. It's well made. The squeaker is still going strong after 2 weeks.
    Dogs love them!!! I have a 70 pound shepherd/retriever mix and these are her favorite toys. She is not much for the animal that often comes with them she just likes the eggs. My parents have a miniature dachshund and she loves them to. I would recommend for dogs small to medium/large.
    Plush balls Our lab/golden retriever is obsessed with her Kong ball which is great for outdoors. These soft balls are great to just toss back and forth in the house.
    Good but fragile Our dog absolutely loves these maybe too much. They are great to play fetch indoors as they are so soft and light. The problem is they are easily torn and the stuffing and squeeker pulled out. After gingerly treating the plush balls our dog Cody 15 lbs will just decide to disect it and the ball is too fragile to withstand his attention. At least the balls are cheap! But a more durable cover would be appreciated.
    Little dogs' favorite toy! We got the Platypus egg baby for our dogs five of them! to play with. The smallest ones aged rat terrier rescues quickly latched onto the eggs as their favorite toys. They are the perfect size for their little mouths they can easily get at the squeaker and they can carry them around which they love. I was thrilled to see the egg replacements available on Amazon and have bought one package already and will be buying more. The Platypus is still around but they all prefer to play with the pieces separately. One of the bigger dogs does however enjoy the thrill of getting the eggs out.
    Dogs Love Them! I don't know what it is about these eggs but my two small dogs17 and 20lbs love them. They are easy to throw and roll on the floor. One of my dogs loves to catch them. My only complaint is that the squeakers break way too soon. My dogs still will use the toys though so it is not a total bust. In the end this product provides great enjoyment for my dogs for the price despite the squeakers breaking.
    My dog loves these! I thought these might be too big for my chihuahua but she manages just fine and these are by far her favorite toys. It's great that they are so cheap too. I bought a bunch of packs since we tend to lose some underneath furniture only to have them magically reappear days later. She loves to have me squeak them and throw them down the hall so she can chase them down. She even plays with them by herself. These are ovalshaped and have an unpredictable bounce which she loves. She cannot squeak them with her mouth but sometimes she accidentally runs into one against the wall and if it squeaks she jumps away a bit scared very funny. Some of the squeakers arrived not working or barely working. I doubt the squeakers last long but the material used to cover the egg seems durable enough for my 6.5 lb dog and she likes to chew on the ends. For the money these are great toys even if they had no squeaker at all. The dog loves to bat them around herself and it's just about the only toy she will mess with when I'm not playing with her which is a big plus since I cannot play with her all day long. If your dog likes toys they will probably love these eggs.
    Pup's favorite part of the egg baby toys 0 document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + clipDiv.style.height=h+px document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + videoPlaceholder.style.height=h+px else document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + clipDiv.style.height= document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + videoPlaceholder.style.height= document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + flashcontent.style.height=100%}function fp_rewriteDivnsPrefixdivNamehtml document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + divName.innerHTML=htmlfunction embeddingPopupnsPrefix alertplaceholder function for embedding code>
    plush indoor ball fun! My Siberian loves these balls I have gotten them for him for many years and he will bring worn out ones over with a sad face when he wants a new pack. he sees the new ones in the package and leaps to grab them before I can open them. It is wonderful to have a ball that I can toss in the house that wont harm breakables. I first got them with the cube but just the balls alone give them more delight then the puzzle cube they prefer the treat puzzles.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Pet Toy, Large NF Terrier playing with this toy

    • Kyjen Egg Babies Dog Toy, Original Series, Platypus Dog is Crazy about this
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Kyjen Oakley the Octopus Junior Plush Pet Toy Dog loves Oakley the Octopus Jr  
    • Kyjen Squeakin' Animals Replacement Bees for Hide-A-Bee Toy, 3-Pack - Large Sturdy Adorable Dog Toys with Great Squeakers! These adorable little bees are a costeffective way to entertain any dog who loves a good squeaker. They will last indefinitely with light chewers and need to be replaced periodically with moderate or heavy chewers. My ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Squeakin' Animals Replacement Squirrels for Hide-A-Squirrel Toy, 3-Pack - Large Item is NOT as described! The actual toy is great! My dogs love it and my house looks like a squirrel massacre! However the item name needs to be updated because these are not the Large squirrels. They are quite small in fact. I know this is ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment