Thursday, January 24, 2013

Greenies Dental Chews Dogs Regular PLEASE RESEARCH BEFORE GIVING TO YOUR DOG!

Greenies Dental Chews for Dogs, Regular, Pack of 27
Greenies Dental Chews for Dogs, Regular, Pack of 27 Read more...

  • Tasty dog treat helps control harmful plaque and tartar build-up
  • Ideal for dogs 25 to 50 pounds
  • Contains natural sources of antioxidants and dietary fiber
  • Carries Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance
  • Please read label carefully upon delivery

  • Crack for my dog My dog loooves these treats. He's a 50 lb Rhodesian Ridgeback mutt and devours these! I'm not sure about the dental impact yet as he's only had them for 2 weeks or so. But this combined with toothpaste would be more effective.
    Fatal Why aren't there more negative reviews on the site? Greenies are known for the harm they've caused many dogs just look it up to see for yourself.Years ago my Pomeranian died due to biting off a chunk of a Greenie bone and having it obstruct her intestine.It was a painful and horrific death and I found out the same thing has happened to many other dogs to the fact that they are full of cellulose fiber. There are many other types of teethcleaning bones out there that WON'T seriously injure your dogs. They're probably cheaper as well.
    Great My dog and I both love this product. My vet even said it was great that my dog is having one every day. I feed my dog homemade dog food which includes sardines so Greenies are a necessity.Don't know what we would do without them.
    Greenie Good Our labradoodle likes his Greenies. The product seems to be helping with the plaque problem he's been having. It is a bit costly for continual use.
    PLEASE RESEARCH BEFORE GIVING TO YOUR DOG! Read the stories online.dogs have died from Greenies. I gave my 50lb pound dog Greenies for the first time 2 weeks ago and she became very very sick for more than a week. She was vomiting and having potty issues the entire time. These cause blockages and do not allow the dog to fully digest. I can't believe these are still on the market.From one loving pet owner to another DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE GIVING YOUR DOGS GREENIES! TRUST ME.
    Greenies The shipment came on time and was packed perfectly.
    Dog Teeth Cleaner I read the reviews and decided to purchase Greenies for my two dogs. Unfortunately neither one will eat them. I gave one box to my son and one to my daughter and thier dogs love them. Go figure.
    My dog loves these. My dog is not wild about many treats but she loves Greenies. She just can't resist them. She never eats the cat's food but once I had some cat Greenies in the bowl and she scarffed them up! The only reason I gave them 4 stars is that I wish they weren't so expensive.
    Great dental chew deal I purchased some Greenies Regular pack of 27 which I think is a great deal and it was delivered promptly. But there is extra packaging which needs to be recycled.
    Greenies Dental Chews My doggie loves Greenies she will not go to bed without her Greenie. They are digestible helps clean teeth. They are a bit expensive but they are a good product and I would and do recommend them.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Greenies Dental Chews for Dogs, Teenie Pack, 96 Chews my lil' beast is crazy for greenies!! i still worry about the rumored threat to dogs from these treats but they have changed the formula so i am assuming all is well with them. and i am assuming since they are front and center in most pet ...Read the full

    • Greenies Dental Chews for Dogs, Petite Pack, 45 Chews Dogs love Greenies! My dogs love them and they really help in freshening my dogs' breaths! This is the most costefficient pack I could find. ...Read the full

    • Greenies Dental Chews for Dogs, Large, Pack of 17 My Dog's Favorite and Amazon's the Place to Get Them! My German Shepherd is a complete Greenie addict. She knows when they're in the house. She knows which cupboard they're kept in. She knows what time of day she's supposed to get hers. ...Read the full

    • Greenies 36-Ounce Dental Chews Value Tub, Regular No savings in 36 oz. value pac Greenies 36 ounce dental chews value tub regular size with 36 chews in package is actually more per chew than the same item in the 27 ounce package. where is the value or savings in buying the larger package of ...Read the full

    • Greenies JointCare Treats for Dogs, Large - 28 Count Much better than pills One of our dogs whom we adopted as an adult had torn cranial cruciate ligaments in both back legs and a really difficult time getting around. We opted for surgery on one leg to see if it would help but the repair did ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment