Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nylabone Teething Pacifier Extra Small Puppies Pupp loves it

Nylabone Puppy Teething Pacifier Chew Toy, Extra-Small for Puppies up to 15lbs
Nylabone Puppy Teething Pacifier Chew Toy, Extra-Small for Puppies up to 15lbs Read more...

  • It encourages puppies to develop non-destructive chewing habits while it helps to clean teeth and control plaque and tartar build-up .
  • X-Small
  • This chew is made from soft, flexible material and is specially designed for teething puppies who have not formed their adult teeth.
  • For puppies up to 15lbs

  • Pupp loves it I was skeptic before I purchased it as my puppy beagle/aus cattle mix likes only flavored bones but she is 4 months now and loves this toy and helps her with her teething She doesnt play with it all the time but if she is nipping we just throw this and she chews on it for a while.
    Chewing puppy Since he loves to chew this has help with his teething. He walks around the house with it in his mouth and it keeps him from chewing on me and items around the house.
    good buy I bought this for my new puppy and she plays with it often. She still has yet to tear it apart or lose interest and she's had it for almost 4 months now.
    Great toy This chew toy is great for puppies that love to chew. My 12 week old puggle puppy loves it. If you dont mind you can stick it in the freezer. It works great for your dog that is teething.
    Nylabone Puppy Teething Pacifier Chew Toy extra small This product was purched for our very small 6 week old pug. She doesn't play withthis as much as she plays with her cloth toys but she does chew on it once in awhile and it seems to feel good to her. It was back ordered because it was outof stock but it still came in record time. I was pleased with all 3 toys I bought that day.
    Overall pretty good. This product is well made and perfect for teething puppies. My puppies prefer to chew other things along with this though. Why? I think this is because just now it is a little too big for them there is nothing at all wrong with the product though and it is good for them to have for when they grow a little bigger.
    Papillon Pup loves it! Stella was around 3 lbs when we got her and it's hard to find teething toys for tiny dogs at the store. She was super mouthy and bitey for the first few months and this helped SO MUCH! Anytime she would chew on something naughty I'd say chew toy and give her the Nylabone. She would gnaw on it for 1020 mins at a time. It saved my shoes furniture and fingers for those frustrating months. She is 6 months 5 lbs now and she still loves it. For some reason though she will only chew the blue bone and not the pink pacifier. Even if you try to hide the bone she completely ignores the pink toy. It's so funny! I'd recommend this for anyone with a teething small or toy breed. I think larger dogs may gobble this up faster but the insert says the dog safely ingests rice size granules from time to time which is true in my case.
    wonderful chew toy my puppy loves this teething toy! it's durable and keeps her busy just chewing away. she's a bit over 5 months old now and has lost almost all her baby teeth but she still chews on her pacifier. only word of caution is if your puppy is an aggressive chewer like my girl then watch for tiny pieces they manage to chew off. but otherwise my baby girl and i are satisfied with this purchase.
    A very nice teething toy but kind of big for an extrasmall I recently became daddy to an eight week old miniature Blue Heeler and like most puppies she really likes to chew on things power cords shoes my fingers just about everything. I purchased several teething toys for her and this one is her favorite. It seemed pretty hard to me but she happily gnaws on it for 1015 minutes at a time which is about as long as she does any one thing. My only complaint is that it is fairly large for an toy billed as being extrasmall. Since she is only 3 pounds or so right now it's kind of big for her and it takes some effort for her to carry it around. Still she is happy with it now and should be for several months as she grows into it.
    Great Product! This is my puppy's favorite goto toy. She always looks for it before she naps and when she wakes up. It lasts a long time and has helped greatly as her adult teeth come in.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy Great Puppy Toy My 3 1/2 monthold Welsh Corgi is teething and is in constant need of something to chew on. He prefers ice cubes as a matter of fact which gets a little complicated if I don't want to take him outside every ten minutes. I ...Read the full

    • Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick Fantastic Puppy Toy! This toy is a fantastic toy for puppies. It's meant for teething puppies to cool their sore gums but it also has appeal for puppies who are no longer teething. The crinkling edges ribbons and knotted ties have a lot of appeal. Beware ...Read the full

    • Pet Stages Soft Toss Ring pups love it My pups love this to fetch play tug a war with each other and just teeth on. Some of the pieces around the sides make a crinkling sound so it always is effective to distract them if they are chewing on something they shouldn't. ...Read the full

    • Iris FT-500 Small Floor Protection Tray for Pet Training Pads fantastic changed our lives forever. took a day or two for our dogs to get used to stepping up onto this pad holder but no more going off the side and onto the floor. the first night our older dog peed and pooped right NEXT to it. all we did was move her poop up to ...Read the full

    • Petstages Heartbeat Pillow A puppy owner's dream The heartbeat pillow saved me during the first week after I brought my 7 week old Shih tzu home. It calmed her down and made her feel secure. At first I had to turn it on for her but now she is stepping on it to turn on the heartbeat. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment