Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PetQwerks Talking Babble Ball Small What can you do about this???

PetQwerks Talking Babble Ball Toy for Dogs and Cats, Small
PetQwerks Talking Babble Ball Toy for Dogs and Cats, Small Read more...

  • Pet Item
  • Replaceable batteries
  • Talking

  • My Basenji loves it! My Basenji loves this toy. She will take it out of her toybox and begin playing with it on her own.I must admit the voices are a little creepy in how they sound but they are apparently very appealing to animals.It can be slightly annoying since every time it moves it says a different message so if the dog is constantly playing with it the creepy voice will be continously play.
    One of puggle's favorite toys It took my puggle a bit to get used to this toy. She's skiddish around noise but once she warmed up to it it's become one of her favorites.PROSIt kept her interest. Although I find the babbling repetitive and annoying my puggle seems happy with it.Indestructible it's one of the few toys that has stood up to my puggle's teeth. It's been dropped it's been chewed on it's been thrown yet it's still working.Replaceable batteries I haven't had to replace them yet it's been seven months but they are supposed to be replaceable.CONSIt's hard plastic so if you have wood or tile it's going to be noisy.It's small and will roll under couches and tables depending on your furniture.
    Sooooo much fun for my dog! I have an American Bulldog that absolutely goes crazy over this toy! I laugh so hard watching him shake it toss it and carry it everywhere with him. The voice on this toy is very funny also! I have wrapped it up in a pair of old socks he likes to drop it on the tile floor to keep it from breaking.
    My border collie is obsessed I received the ball yesterday. At first my dog just looked at it. But then he got the idea and played with it non stop all day and into the night. I had to put it away so he would eat. It gives him lots of exercise. I ordered 3 more today.
    my dog loved it but it broke after 2 days I have a 30 lb Aussie who is playful but gentle with her toys. I've never seen her so joyful as when she interacted with this toy I think she regarded it as the best playmate she'd ever had. LOL. Sadly the babble component of this ball quit working after just a few days. I tried replacing the batteries hoping that was the problem battery replacement is easy to do but expensive btw. No luck. I can hear something broken/ rattling inside the ball. Normally I would not replace a product that breaks so quickly. However my little dog has been laying around depressed since the babbling stopped so I'm going to order another and hope the new one lasts.
    Love the Babble Ball! Found a smaller version of this at some pet store years ago and our doberman went CRAZY over it. She rolled & chased & chewed on it for years until it just uttered a few disjointed words. Looked everywhere for a replacement and finally found it on Amazon so I ordered 2 large sized balls. This keeps Cooper busy all day long she chases it she runs with it in her mouth she brings it to us to throw.
    BEST DOG TOY IN THE UNIVERSE! We have an english bulldog and a year ago had to rush him to the ER for EMERGENCY SURGERY to have a TUFF KONG cut out of his stomachthe indestructible LIE OF A TOY they advertise that is super tough black rubber.a joke! What wasn't funny was the $2100 bill we paid and even less funnier him almost dying.I have not found a toy that I trusted till now. I bought the blue babble ball for my bullie and it is literally HOUR of fun. He chases it plays with it runs with it and absolute LOVES IT. It keeps him entertained for hours! I want to get a bigger one not sure how much bigger the yellow one is but I'm willing to try it. The only down side to it the mechanism inside has stopped talking.but the bulldog is tough on his toys so I blame him. Anyways it's a nice change and I don't have to hear the toy teasing him constantly so I'll take it.I love this toy so much but more than me loving it my bulldog loves it. I have told so many people to buy it and give it a try.
    Too hard too loud and not for small dogs even smallest version We have a 1 year old Chihuahua that loves new toys and will play with just about anything. But like *most* dogs they want to try and kill a toy. This thing is made of hard plastic so it's impossible for the dog to even slightly get it's teeth into it. One option might be to put another hard rubber layer around the ball.Our chihuahua played with it for a while but then just decided to ignore it. +/ after 3 min.I also tried the smallest version of the talking ball toy but it's still too big for our dog to put in it's mouth which I obviously prefer. I still feel that they should put another layer of hard non toxic rubber around it.It might be useful if you have another bigger toy then just shove this ball into it.Having said all of that I would give it 3 stars for quality seems pretty well made but I have to drop another star just because of the sounds which seem pretty pathetic but mostly because there is no way to reduce the volume the sound is just too hard to our liking.
    Puppy Loves It!!!! I have never seen my 50 lb lab mix Mischka act so silly with something!!! It's wonderful! This toy was worth it's money in the first 5 minutes we had it out of the package. She pounced on it. She barked and growled at it. Then she proceeded to roll it all over the place. It kind of looked like she was kicking it around like a soccer ball!I would recommend this toy for any puppy parent who is looking for something durable and different from the same old boring squeaky toys we all have piling up in the toy box.
    What can you do about this??? My dogs played with this for a few hours on the first day and loved it. After that it stopped making noise. This is very disappointing. Is there anything that can be done about this? Is it exchangeable? Please respond.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Pet Qwerks Inc ABB2 Animal Sounds Babble Ball - Medium Funniest Toy Ever
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Weazel Ball - The Weasel Rolls with Ball Not as good or the same as the one I found in the store I saw a Weazel Ball at a store the other day and thought it might be nice but I should get it online to save a few bucks. After buying this one off Amazon I ...Read the full

    • Ourpets DT-10504 Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball , 5 Inches , Colors may vary great
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Ethical Laser Flashing Ball Dog Toy with Sound, 2-1/2-Inch It works in a fashion Recently got this item it works on every third or fourth bounce so I guess that isn't too bad if you have a pair of stairs to toss the ball down which we do. But the poor dog drops the ball repeatedly trying to light it up and soon loses ...Read the full

    • PetQwerks Animal Sounds X-Tire Ball Dog Toy, Medium Fun but dangerous My first reaction to this was fairly positive. I gave it four stars because the dog loved it. I found it curious that the label said NOT A CHEW TOY on it. What did the manufacturer think a dog would do with a toy? It was ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment