Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kyjen Dog Games Spinner Treat Love it!

Kyjen Dog Games Star Spinner Treat Toy
Kyjen Dog Games Star Spinner Treat Toy Read more...

  • Engaging
  • All games include instructions and tips
  • Dishwasher safe

  • Fun & Entertaining way to feed my dog My dog loves his dog bowl puzzle. I was amazed at how quickly he figured it out. I have tightened it to make it more challenging but he gets right into it and seems to enjoy the challenge.
    Star Spinner Treat Game A Hit I have two dogs that received this gift from Santa and figured it out pretty quick since Santa prefilled it. They play with it until it is empty as most dogs would I suspect since they can smell the food inside. They seem to really enjoy it. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it needs really small bits of food/treats and is not so easy to fill. I end up with quite a bit of food on the floor while trying to fill it. I might try to find some really small cookies to put inside to cut down on the frustration of filling it.
    I thought it would work better I have a bichon and I thought this would entertain him for atleast 15 minutes but it didn't.
    Fun & easy My dogs very much enjoy getting treats or food out of this toy they enjoy getting treats out of anyting. I will say this is a fairly simple and easy toy to get treats out of. All the dog need do is move one star point and all the points underneath are exposed at once. Plastic is easy to clean if needed.
    Dog Puzzle Great for large and small breeds. Fairly simple puzzle but adds variety to other puzzles. You can increase resistance on the bottom to increase difficulty. Good puzzle no complaints.
    Love it!
    Fun way to give treats My dog enjoyed getting her treats from this toy. I had watched some videos of dogs playing with the star before I purchased it and those dogs were pushing the star around with their paw. Mine just nudged it with her nose and was able to get all of the treats. I think I can tighten the tension on it but I haven't tried that yet. Overall it was fun but not super challenging.
    Entertaining Toy Skyy likes this toy. It took her a while to figure out who to move the spinner toy but once she got it there was no stopping her. It's not as exciting for as her Smart Toys IQ Treat Ball but she still gets excited when she sees me filling it. She runs to the rug where I usually put it and she has fun pushing it to get her treasures out.
    Fun way to feed your dog My dog loves it. I feed her using the star and she loves trying to separate each level to get to the food.
    No good My dog figured this out in 20 secs and quickly lost interest right after. Just spinnning a little opens up ALL the food compartments. Also its hard to get at some of the food given how narrow the opening is. Would not recommend.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Ourpets DT-10504 Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball , 5 Inches , Colors may vary great
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Premier Busy Buddy Tug-A-Jug, Medium/Large Good alternative to a Buster Cube This toy takes more effort to get food out than the Buster Cube which I like because it occupies the dog longer. I find that the cube even on its hardest setting only takes a few minutes to get out most of the food and then the ...Read the full

    • Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Pet Toy, Large NF Terrier playing with this toy

    • Kyjen Dog Games Paw Hide Treat Toy Affordable Dog Puzzle!!! I bought this puzzle to help entertain my smart and curious and food driven dogs. My boys love it! We play it every single day. Often to work on obedience sit get it down get it! and just for fun administration of treats and even dinner. My ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Dog Games Treat Wheel Entertaining but too easy My golden retriever was very excited to try out this new toy! The first time we gave it to him it took several minutes to get all the tops off and get the food however by the third time it was introduced to him he had mastered it in 12 ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment