Saturday, April 20, 2013

KONG Fetch Stick Large Yellow Kong Air Dog Fetch Stick with Rope, large, yellow

KONG Air Dog Fetch Stick with Rope Dog Toy, Large, Yellow
KONG Air Dog Fetch Stick with Rope Dog Toy, Large, Yellow Read more...

  • Recommended for dogs 30-65 pounds; measures 11-inches long
  • Non-abrasive, non-toxic tennis ball fabric will not wear down dog's teeth
  • Throws are easy with the unique throw rope
  • Perfect for retriever training
  • Interactive throw and retrieve toy for you and your dog

  • Alex the Doberman gives it 5 paws up! He adores this toy. He holds it by the rope and shakes it and runs around. He literally sleeps with this toy he loves it so much. We love to play tugowar with him and he gets a great grip on the tennis ball like material.
    2 year old boxer loves this toy!!!!! This toy was gifted to my dog who absolutely loves it!! She loves to chase fetch play tug swing it around by the rope She goes bonkers for it. Some days it is much better than food for training. I should say that she's not keen on chasing balls the rope seems to make a big difference.
    not a chew toy I have a Siberian Huskyshe chewed the rope off within five minutes. If you want a fetch toy this is okay if your dog would rather chew it's no good.
    Kong Air Dog Fetch Stick with Rope large yellow My Black labs LOVE these things! They will fetch all day long or unitl I get tired of throwing them. They are easy to throw provide a good and varied bounce and hold up pretty well. They are not a chew toy although one of my labs thinks it okay to bite off the rope bummer. When that happens they get a shorter throw but they don't care. After lots of fetching and abuse the cover begins to come off. After the cover is torn completely off and the tug of war between the two dogs it ends up in two pieces. Time for another. I buy these a dozen at a time! They last as well as anything else I have purchased. To purchase locally they cost $14.99. What a rip! Great company service and excellent delivery time.
    Most popular toy at my dog park My yellow lab cannot get enough of this toy and will chase and retrieve it relentlessly on land and in water until I drag him home. Ditto for most of the other labs at the dog park. It's not uncommon for 3 or more dogs to be competing with each other to bring this back to me for the next throw! Highly recommended for larger high energy dogs.Two caveats though..1 Although it's a sturdy toy a power chewer will reduce it to pieces in short order. It's a fetch toy NOT a chew toy so don't buy it for that purpose. Ditto for tug purposes I've gone through several of these because I don't heed my own advice 2The rope is made of nylon which can be pretty abrasive on your hands after repeated throws. Not a big deal but could be more comfortable.
    Favorite dog toy Our dog a border collie is a tennis ball fanatic and loves to play tug of war so this toy is perfect for him. We like the fact that we can hold on to the rope instead of the super slobbery part he's been tugging on. The odd shape makes it interesting enough that he will sometimes just play with it himself holding one end in his paws while trying to gnaw on the other. It seems to be pretty durable too. This is a replacement for one he finally finished chewing all the fuzz off of and it took him several months to finish the last one.
    Best toy ever for dogs that like the water I have a Chessie and he cannot get enough of this toy. Durable and can launch it really far. Completely recommended.
    Kong Air Dog with rope I love these kongs in the wintertime because its a lot easier to find them in the snow. They are also easier to see out in the water or along the shoreline all year long.My dog Suzie and I love to play with all the kongs on the rope because you can really fling them a far distance thereby giving the dog a really good run. But for the winter and the difficulty finding them in the snow.
    Not like other durable Kong products. I bought the large version of this toy for my lab/shepard mix who is 65 pounds. My dog can go through toys pretty quickly so I tend to stick with brands that create the most durable toys to make my money last a little longer. The rope on this toy is made of nylon not canvas like some of the other kong toys and because it is made of nylon my dog ripped through the toy in less than 5 minutes. I literally opened the toy and by the time I turned around it was in two pieces. I gave it two stars because I was still able to use the fetch part of the toy without the rope.
    junk came apart in no time. I supervise my dog with this tossing to her playing it came apart from the pressure of her teeth sinking into it. It simply split in half.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • KONG Aqua Dog Toy, Large, Orange No Match for Heavy Duty Jaws I have purchased two large orange Aqua Kong on a rope for use in the pool and as much as I wanted to love the toy it just did not stand up to my 95pound muscle not fat male German Shepherd. I raise and train German Shepherds in obedience ...Read the full

    • KONG Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow Too easy to destroy Our beagle really liked this toy. But within 20 minutes of her playing with it we could see that it wouldn't last long. The rope is made of some kind of nylon or plastic that was too easy to chew through. After a few more play sessions we had ...Read the full

    • KONG Air Dog Squeaker Donut Dog Toy, Large, Yellow Not Kong Tough Since this is a Kong I was hoping it would be a bit sturdier. My midsized mutt had this torn into pieces within just a few minutes of play. Cheap tennis balls last longer. Stick with the classic Kong toys if you have a ...Read the full

    • KONG Tugga Wubba Dog Toy, Large (Colors vary) 2 Newfie Paws Up! So far my 8 month old 105 pound Newfoundland puppy is a master destroyer of all things including all of the supposedly indestructable toys like the Kong Extreme BTW it is NOT indestructable. She's had this for 6 months and I ...Read the full

    • KONG Air Squeaker Spinner Dog Toy, Large, Yellow Long Lasting Fun & Material Well I found a toy that my 10 month olf Keeshond has not destroyed right away. He loves the material and the shape the way it spins and the squakers three. He usually destroys squeakers right away and he has now played a lot with this toy ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment