Friday, May 3, 2013

FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Pet Love this!

FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Pet Toy
FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Pet Toy Read more...

  • Hold in hand or place on flat surface
  • Entertain you and your cat with automatically generated red laser patterns
  • Auto shutdown after 15 minutes
  • Requires 4 AA batteries (sold separately)
  • Use it in automatic or manual mode

  • Best cat laser toy! I got this laser toy for my cat because I was too tired to use the laser pen. This is perfect because it covers a lot of area and space. It also has an adjusting mirror to make the laser higher or lower. Most of all I like that it has 15 minute timer so I can leave it on and let him my cat play and know it will eventually turn off in 15 minutes or when my cat comes back to bother me to play with him.
    The Bomb This is thee ULTIMATE cat toy ever! I have always had cats since they are my favorite. This is so much fun for all ages even for myself. There is a self entertaining option for you to interact in the funlol or when you would like to sleep and not have the team run across your head in the game of tag this is great to put on automatic mode to put in another room for games at bay.
    Coco loved it! My cat loves it. She used to go crazy for it specially when I have it place to point on the wall. It's easier for her to find it there. Funny thing is my small dog pomeranian/papillon mix goes after the laser too.
    Normal Laser would work better The noise of the device distracts from the laser. My cat ignors the laser unless I turn it on manual mode which isn't as easy as it should be and move it around myself. Not worth the money.
    Love this! This toy could have more features but really? It works well my picky cat ADORES it and it occupies him long enough for me to get some relaxing time on the couch something my adorable troublemaker doesn't always like to give me.
    Cats love this I saw this at a pet trade show and bought it on impulse. After I saw how much my cats loved it and kept them occupied I bought 3 more from Amazon to give to friends/colleagues as gifts. Great gift product given the price point. Needless to say I'd recommend this product.The only thing holding it back from 5 stars is that the motor/gears are kind of noisy. Not at all obnoxious but if your house is silent you can hear it moving around. My cats now come running when they here it turned on.
    My dog loves this even more than my cat! Great product for the whole family. My dog and cat take turns playing with it and both of them are big fans. It does take 4 AA batteries which do not come with it so make sure you have some on hand when you get yours. No issues with it thus far.
    Dud Don't waste your money on this cat toy. I had to return it there was no way to adjust the mirror and the laser would not rotate or move. Very boring for the cat. Amazon returns fast and easy.
    Received it as a gift I received the FroliCat as a gift for my three kitties.All three consistently come out to play when it gets turned on they are ok with the grinding noise luckily it doesn't frighten them. One evening I was able to use that familiar noise to coax them back into my home when two decided to explore the great outdoors.My complaint about this toy is that the red dot is quite faint and it *EATS* through batteries.
    possibly dangerous toy So I got this for my cat this past christmas and forgot to write my review. Don't get me wrong she had a grand time chasing this for about 1015 minutes or so until she seemed to realize it was doing the same pattern. Being the inquisitive gal she is she decided to try to see how this thing works. That's when I snatched it up. Lasers should never be pointed in anyone's eyes. I have tried to set it up and out of her range to let her follow the laser and she usually does for a minute or two until she gets bored and wants to find investigate the toy again. The amount of use you get out of it isn't worth the danger or the price.
    Read more...





    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment