Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Multipet Look Whos Talking Cow Finally a good toy for a blind dog!

Multipet Look Who's Talking Cow Dog Toy
Multipet Look Who's Talking Cow Dog Toy Read more...

  • Plush toy for dogs
  • Real Life Sound

  • Finally a good toy for a blind dog! Finally found a toy my blind dog can find. The cow we call it moocow moos for several seconds after she activates and throws it making it easy for her to find. It's held up to everyday playing for 3 weeks now without any signs of wear so far so good. I'm back to look at the other critters in this product range. We have a babble ball but it drives me crazy.
    Not as good as others I have several of the multipet look who's talking toys was disappointed with this one cow dog toy. Did not seem as though the quality was as good as the others and the sound box was sideways. I got it shifted a bit but it would not stay in place. Arrived quickly.
    Another winner! I don't know what it is about the these toys that have the animal soundsbut my little dog just loves them the best. Very durable. Just too funny..
    Cow Dog Toy I bought the Multipet Look Who's Talking Doy Toy to replace the one my dog had for a long time over a year. I gave it five stars because of that and that my dog really liked it and would always take it out of his toy box and take his nap with it until one day he got mad over something and chewed it apart. This one I ordered didn't last it was torn up the same day he got it. I was pretty upset because I had paid over $8.00 for it on Amazon. Then saw the same toy on Dog.Com for only $5.99. I buy a lot of dog toys off Amazon and usually they are a very good deal. The problem probably is I have one spoiled dog with three hugh boxes of toys.
    So far so good My 8 month old labradoodle can chew through most toys in seconds. He has yet to gnaw this one apart. He runs around the house making it moo. I think the sound occupies him enough that he doesn't destroy it.
    Fun dog toy This item appears to be well made especially for the price offered. The item is newly purchased so thelongevity cannot be assessed as yet. It was enjoyed by several small dogs. It would not hold up for medium or larger dogs.
    Great doggie toy This toy is my favorite. It's adorable. But what's important is that it's also my dog's favorite. He loves the moooo sound.
    No item to review I cannot review this item as the company did not send it. I'm sure it would have been a great product had I received it in the first place. I have sent numerous emails to give the company an opportunity to resolve this. VERY disappointed.
    Cow toy
    Love it. My greyhound Taz loves this toy fairly indistructable.Please make more I will order another soon.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • Multipet Look Who's Talking Chimp Dog Toy chimp toy Toy is cute smaller than what I expected. My dog doesn't rip or tear toys apart but she will carry them around occasionally. The fur on the chimp isn't very strong and the first time she picked it up and brought it to me her teeth ...Read the full

    • Multipet Look Who's Talking Dog Dog Toy, Colors May Vary Spoiled brat LOVES it! At first glance out of the box I was sorely disappointed about how small this thing was! Seriously about the size of my palm! However this toy seems very well made and what it says my dog loves! It's easy to squeeze ...Read the full

    • Multipet Plush Dog Toy, Mr. Bill My dog loves this toy Big dogs tend to love plush toys but they rarely last more than 10 minutes by which time the squeaker is broken and all the stuffing is out. When Mr. Bill says Oh No my dog thinks it's a riot. He throws Mr. Bill in the ...Read the full

    • Multipet Look Who's Talking Frog Dog Toy Ribbit Ribbit! My 13 yr old Westie loves this toy All I have to say is ribbit ribbit and she finds the frog and comes running to me! She's much more gentle with toys than she used to be but after six months this frog is still talking and ...Read the full

    • Multipet's Look Who's Talking Plush Rooster 6-Inch Dog Toy Skip this one tail and head fluff are a choking hazard If you've read the reviews MamaBear007 wrote that she sent this to a friend. I'm that friend. I have 6 Greyhounds so they are large dogs with more toys than I care to count or pick up each night.This rooster was ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment