Friday, June 7, 2013

KONG Tug Dog Toy Black Love Kong products, but not this one

KONG Tug Dog Toy, Red/Black
KONG Tug Dog Toy, Red/Black Read more...

  • Super-strong Kong rubber grips and durable nylon rings
  • Innovative, dual-material toy for safe, controlled games of tug
  • Made in the USA of nontoxic, extremely durable natural rubber and Nylon
  • Control-Flex technology prevents dangerous snap-back
  • Measures 16-1/4 by 5-1/2 by 3/4 inches

  • My dog found a flaw My lab enjoys playing tug of war so I thought this would be perfect. He chewed through the red part of the Tug toy.
    Love Kong products but not this one My Goldendoodle chewed through it in one day. We were playing tugawar and then I left him with it for a few hours. He is not a destructive type but he did destroy this one. I wish it was the Kong product all around. That part survived. The red plastic didn't. I have toys all around my house and I don't want to own one that I have to be sure to put away after every use.
    Garbage! I had this toy for about 1 hour before my dog was able to get the rubber off of the handle. He is not a toy destroyer but he destroyed this with ease! not a good product and definitely not indestructible.
    Don't waste your money This toy lasted 56 play sessions with my yellow lab before the black rubber grips on the ends started splitting which results in the sharp red plastic core underneath digging into your hand. Wish I had read some of the other reviews before buying this at Petsmart. Compared to other Kong products this one is a big dud. I'm going back to the old thick piece of rope with two knots on the ends.
    Brittle plastic My dogs loved this toy. Unfortunately the black plastic parts are brittle and within an hour or so it was breaking apart and they were swallowing it.Disappointing as Kong makes really good products.Why they would put brittle plastic on a dog pull toy is beyond me.if it had come without the black plastic parts it would have been great.
    Two Thumbs Down This is not of the quality or durability that most Kong products are made of. I bought this for my two year old Lab to play supervised tug with. The rubber handles shortly after buying it started to fall apart. It wasn't worth the money I paid for it.
    Not a good toy. My 35 pound Texas Heeler had this toy for one day before she chewed the black rubber grips off of it.I found her vomiting up pieces of the grip this morning. The Superstrong Kong rubber grips were not strong enough for my dog.I would not recommend this toy for a chewer.
    not for large dogs Not a good choice for large intense chewers. The black rubber material on each end is easily chewed through and taken off in chunks by the dog. My dogs then were able to get chunks out of the harder red material once i took the rubber material away from them. The toy was thrown away in about half an hour because i didn't want them to swallow the pieces. Look for a different toy for aggressive chewers. I have a yellow lab and a doberman.
    Don't buy My dog isn't even a heavy chewer and she destroyed this toy in less then 5 minutes. Does not live up the the KONG reputation of durable toys.
    not as durable as i hoped we have 2 pit bull puppies and are always in the market for durable toys. with this being a kong toy we thought this would do it. within the first day our male had chewed up most of the black rubber on one end the red part is durable and they love to pull on it with eachother but as far as the whole toy being durable its not.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Large, Black For extremely extreme chewers size UP! I got the Extreme Kong black because my rat terrier had already torn apart a Classic Kong red. He goes through plush squeaky toys in no time flat. He has chewed pieces out of one Extreme Kong but not the other two. What have I ...Read the full

    • Kong Rubber Flyer, Large Great for agressive dogs that destroy regular frisbees I have a 80 pound lab mix dog who loves nothing more than chasing a frisbee in our backyard. The problem is while bringing it back he chomps on it so hard that he either cracks the harder plastic frisbees or ...Read the full

    • KONG Pet Stix Dog Toy, Large (Colors May Vary) VERY disappointed in quality I have purchased many toys for my dog and many Kong toys. I have trusted the Kong name up until I received the stuffed Stick it is overstuffed and ready to burst. The fabric that looks durable is actually very ...Read the full

    • Space Station Hard Rubber Dental Toy Rubber Space Station Thought this would be a good item for my puppy to chew on. She not only chewed it she bit off all the little nobs and swallowed them.Toy had to go in the trash. ...Read the full

    • Multipet Nobbly Wobbly Ball Large Dog Toy Great fun for the dog It is a great toy. Our Sheltie could catch a ball in the air when he was only 10 weeks old and is ball crazy. This ball was one of his favorites. However dogs will gnarl and chew and if a Sheltie can chew it into tiny pieces I would hate to see ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment