Saturday, June 22, 2013

KONG Goodie Bone Dog Large Another winner.

KONG Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large, Red
KONG Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large, Red Read more...

  • Measures 8-1/2 inches; for dogs 30-65 pounds
  • Use with your pet's favorite KONG treats; keeps dogs busy and happy while their owner is away
  • Natural rubber toy that holds treats for your pet
  • Made in the USA of nontoxic, extremely durable natural rubber
  • Patented Goodie Grippers

  • GREAT FOR TOUGH DOGS
    Another winner. This is yet another great Kong toy. For his one I break a biscuit in half and stuff it in. After three years there is no wear at all on the two I have.Note I tried the extreme model but the hole is much smaller and it is near impossible to get the treat in without it breaking apart.
    Poor Quality Please save your money. This product does not stand up for your dog to chew. My Lab can destroy it in 10 minutes and i consider it unsafe due to the fact its all rubber.
    Kong bone toy Kong they make the best toys for dogs that chew alot. My dog always chews on it and it still has so much life to it.
    Good toy to a certain point Loved this toy since we can add treats in it. Thought Kong was durable but our 1yr old King Charles spaniel managed to chew and eat the serrated edges of the bone in one hour after receiving the bone. So hard to find toys he can not chew and destroy.
    Durable and fun!! Our pup is a chewer and rather than give her endless rawhide chews that last 10 minutes we decided to buy the Goodie Bone to see if we could entertain her for a little longer. The bone itself is large well made and allnatural rubber am I the only one who loves the vanillalike smell?Either way we use this to put treats in the end and it has lasted for a while now and is holding up quite well.
    Love It! I have a dog that is about 2 years old. He is small but destroys all the toys. This isn't his favorite toy but he does chew on it. This toy has outlasted any other toy that I have bought him. I love this bone. He hasn't torn it up or ripped off the edges. This toy has lasted the longest.
    Durable Good toy for my 3 Italian mastiffs. Keeps them busy. My dogs are hard on toys.
    Kong Bone My labradoodle puppy loves this toy quite a bit. The toy smelled a bit out of the package but a quick wash with dish detergent and a brush got rid of that. Seems like it will last quite awhile.
    In love My little monster loves this thing. It's one of the few toys she hasn't managed to figure out yet so it's awesome.I don't know how it would do with larger stronger dogs but it's perfect for little ones less than 15 lbs.. I recommend using Blue Buffalo's turkey jerky treatsjust fold an entire treat in half lengthwise the cut it in half to stuff in either side.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • KONG Classic Kong Dog Toy, Large, Red Proved me wrong I was hesitant to buy a Kong because it doesn't look like it would be much fun for a dog. I saw it at the pet store and it smelled strongly of rubber. I bought it anyway because of the glowing reviews here and other ...Read the full

    • Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Chew Toy, Original Flavor, Wolf Our dogs love this chew  
    • KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Large, Black For extremely extreme chewers size UP! I got the Extreme Kong black because my rat terrier had already torn apart a Classic Kong red. He goes through plush squeaky toys in no time flat. He has chewed pieces out of one Extreme Kong but not the other two. What have I ...Read the full

    • KONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Medium, Black Disappointed I bought an XTreme Kong long ago & it is the only dog toy that has withstood the powerful jaws of my dog an XTreme chewer! I decided to purchase a few of the other XTreme products manufactured by Kong hoping they would be as longlasting. This product ...Read the full

    • KONG Stuff-A-Ball Dog Toy, Large, Red Oh but those tabs My dog and I are generally the first to step in line with the we heart kongs crowd she does just great with the red version of the original kong but the stuffaball is a little tricky. She's not a super aggressive chewer really but she is patient ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment