Thursday, July 4, 2013

JW Pet Company Ball Medium Still alive

JW Pet Company Tic Tac Ball 5 Dog Toy, Medium
JW Pet Company Tic Tac Ball 5 Dog Toy, Medium Read more...

  • Super stretchy ball can be stuffed with treats or other toys
  • This size is perfect for small to medium breeds
  • Comes in assorted colors
  • This ball is a wonderful training aid and virtually indestructible
  • Malleable natural rubber ball

  • Fantastic catch and chew toy! We have had a blast with this ball. Our Bichon can sling it chew it play soccer with it and catch it. It is light in weight but keeps it sphere shape regardless of the impact. We have used it for months and there are no signs of wear or teeth marks. It does not harm anything because it is soft and you can get it to bounce at all sorts of angles and english due to the grip possibilities.
    So far so good I bought this for my Min Pin mix puppy who's about 7 months and 15 pounds now.I really appreciate the design of this toy the Tic Tac pattern makes it a great puzzle ball. I stick the stray bits of rawhide chews that can't be swallowed of course into the ball then Rafa has to roll the ball crush the ball carry it around shake it etc in order to extract them. This has resulted in some chewing of the rubber but we're 5 days in and it's not showing chew marks at all. I'll update my review if this changes as I've done with my other dog toy reviews but so far I'm very satisfied.
    Virtually Indestructable! I purchased this ball for a friend's 85 pound Boxer dog. The dog had pretty much destroyed every other toy that my friend had bought for him. I have two Boxer dogs and two of these balls. My dogs play tug and pull on them constantly and both balls still look like new so I thought this ball would be good for her Boxer too.
    Glad to find it again! Both of our Corgi mixes love this ball. We purchased a a couple from Target a few years ago and they stopped carrying them. We put dog bones in them and they have fun working to get them out. We have to watch them with it because they will chew threw the rubber given the chance both POWER chewers destroy nylabone durables in no time. Also DO NOT leave these in the sun because it causes the rubber to breakdown.
    Happy Dog. Another great JW toy. My Boston Terrier loves this. She loves balls and I bought this one because its larger and she can still pick it up.
    My Dogs Love this Ball I had purchased this same kind of ball about 6 months ago from a local discount store. My dogs absolutly love it. Ever since I have been keeping my eyes open for a second one to keep in our upstairs bonus room so they have one in each area that we play in. I happened to come across it at Amazon and was glad that I did. I take a smaller softer squeeky toy and insert it into the ball.
    Sturdy toy for medium size dog I ordered 2 of these balls for my small dog.
    Not so durable I ordered this in the hopes to replace a toy my dog loved that after a year had finally had enough. This ball looked almost identical to it and said in the description virtually indestructible. I now know this not to be true. In under an hour while playing with my dog he had virtually destroyed the toy. Please see images of the blue ball above. I was throwing it and letting him wrestle with it then throwing it again. Within 5 minutes he had already pulled one piece out because I had turned my back. Please keep in mind I was not completely attentive while he was playing with it but he was not left alone with it for more than 5 minutes at a time and he managed to tear it into pieces.
    Still alive My dog loves this! She has destroyed almost all of her toys except this one and the kong products! I would definitely recomend this one to someone who has a dog that likes to destroy toys.
    dog loves this Because this is rubber and flexible my dog has a blast with this. She's about 50 lbs and it's a good size for her. Even smaller dogs can carry it around because of the flexibility. I've had this toy for about 2 years and it has help up wonderfully.
    Read more...





    Related Products
    • JW Pet Company Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, 5-Inches (Colors Vary) Great toy So far so good. I have a 3mo shep that so far has a blast with this thing. I saw one reviewer that said it tore apart and will update as time goes by. So far I love them.well she loves them. Easy for her to pick up when the ball is much larger than her ...Read the full

    • JW Pet Company Hol-ee Roller X Extreme 5 Dog Toy, 5-Inches (Colors Vary) Can SEVERELY hurt your dog I purchased this product nearly two years ago. On and off over the last two years I've let my golden play with it but would put it away for a while as all he did was try to destroy it. About 5 months ago when I finally gave it over to ...Read the full

    • JW Pet Company Hol-ee Football Size 8 Rubber Dog Toy, Large, Colors Vary Long lasting holds small treats my dog loves it! I first purchased one of the medium size Sphericons for my furry companion a couple of years ago. I put 2 small size dog biscuits and one small soft savory treat inside and she loves to roll ...Read the full

    • Multipet Nobbly Wobbly Ball Large Dog Toy Great fun for the dog It is a great toy. Our Sheltie could catch a ball in the air when he was only 10 weeks old and is ball crazy. This ball was one of his favorites. However dogs will gnarl and chew and if a Sheltie can chew it into tiny pieces I would hate to see ...Read the full

    • JW Pet Company Dogs iN Action Dog Toy, Large (Colors Vary) Squirrly Thingabob Forget the tugawar ropes! This thing stretches bounces is safer than ropes that end up inside the dogs or shredded all over the floor. Easy to wash up and very durable. Our 2 labs like this when human involvement is included. They like to pull ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment