Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hartz Clean Large Bacon Flavor Beware!

Hartz Chew 'n Clean Large Bone, Bacon Flavor
Hartz Chew 'n Clean Large Bone, Bacon Flavor Read more...

  • Veterinarian-approved
  • Cleans teeth and gums
  • Long-lasting
  • Promotes strong jaws, clean teeth, and general oral health.
  • Bacon flavor

  • My dogs LOVE these! I have 2 small dogs who love to chew. One dog is 7 lbs and the other is 20 lbs but they are both intense chewers. They both get hours of enjoyment out of these bones and they last a very long time. I purposely get this size so that they last a while I'm talking months. I highly recommend them for dogs who are serious chewers and for pet parents who don't want to buy new chew bones every couple of days.
    best chew bone Both my dogslab and Cavalier choose this bone over all others. They love the nubs on the center. These bones last months and I have strong chewers. Great product.
    wrong item my bulldog loves the product except its the wrong one..
    Good bone for large dogs I have bought a lot of these over the years and I've never had a dog that didn't like them. Mine go through phases where they want them and then will neglect them for a while. Somehow when one dog gets into chewing them the others take them back up. You do need to watch the bone as eventually it will get nibbled away to the point that a dog could swallow too large a piece and either choke or have an obstruction but this is the case with all chew toys. They aren't cheap but they last longer than softer things and don't make a mess. I keep several lying around the house at all times.
    Dogs Love It And EAT It My dogs haven't been big on chewing things that aren't edible. It's actually tough to find stuff they want to chew on and they LOVE these bones. But when they get down to the nub of this THEY EAT IT. EASILY. Debating whether or not I should buy again since inevitably they eat whatever they're chewing on.
    Dogs will eat I have 2 9 month old chocolate labs and they both love to chew and eat this thing. I would watch your dogs with this chew toy as I bought one of the large ones and it is half gone and going into the garbage. My dogs haven't gotten sick but probably shouldn't be eating this either.
    chew bone My dogs love this item they never get tired of chewing and this keeps them busy for days. I would recommend this if you have aggressive chewers.
    Great for chewers But only have had rat terriers that would chew them These are great for dogs that like to chew. I have had two rat terriers that really love them. Both of them have always had sparkling white teeth due to these plus not eating table food. I now have a 11 year old Jack Russell that has been used to rawhide and his teeth are yellow and have some plaque. I have worked with him trying to get him to Us the Chew N Clean but he is stubborn and set in his ways!My suggestion is only start your puppies off with these.
    Beware! Beware of these bones any of the sizes. My brother's dog boxer/pit bull mix ended up needing surgery today to remove a piece of one of these bones that got lodged in his stomach. Dogs can and will eat these without you even noticing. I have one for my dog mini dachshund/cocker spaniel that will be going in the garbage. It is not worth my dog's life to have them eating something that can be so harmful to them.
    Great Toy Dog loves it. Its pretty hard so it will last him a long time. He was goin threw nylabones in a day and that gets expensive. Its been a week and still in good shape.
    Read more...





    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment